Fake Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
So I saw this on another site and thought it was a great idea for several reason's.

1. It can "legally" tow more then 6K
2. I don't want or need 4wd so I can put a kit on the front that gets 16+ up front without worrying about CV's
3. Parts are MUCH cheaper because it doesn't have the SVT name to it
4. I can haggle with the stealership to get a better price since its not a SVT
5. I can out a 1 piece clip on it without ruining a Raptor

Down side is that its a Fake Raptor
Not sure if the F1's will come with a 6.2 or not

http://benceford.autotrader.ca/used/Ford/2010-Ford-F-150-c2ba6fe90a0a0002007b5617155ef438.htm

Attachments

• Fake Raptor.jpg
    Fake Raptor.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 171
  • Fake Raptor3.jpg
    Fake Raptor3.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 150
  • Fake Raptor4.jpg
    Fake Raptor4.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Fake Raptor2.jpg
    Fake Raptor2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 115
  • Fake Raptor5.jpg
    Fake Raptor5.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 127

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
F1????? This has the wide front end and narrow back end? Does it have the Fox shocks. Wish there was more pics.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol there arent any shocks under that thing! Its a crew cab. Its interior is regular (the steering wheel is horrible) and so many other things. Its a lifted FX4 with a body kit, you should sue the dealership for falsely advertising a SVT product

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
interesting. The fact that its "fake" is obvious, but these are the first pics I've seen of someone at least semi-successfully pulling off a fake Raptor after its been talked about quite a bit amongst the standard f-150 guys.

Hey AII, do you know if those tires are 37"s?? Truck looks big...
...or maybe they're 35"s and the lift is just giving me the 37" illusion in the photos...

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol there arent any shocks under that thing! Its a crew cab. Its interior is regular (the steering wheel is horrible) and so many other things. Its a lifted FX4 with a body kit, you should sue the dealership for falsely advertising a SVT product

how have you seen the interior?? Do you know of more pics of this particular truck out there somewhere? ....or are you basing your statement off of the interiors of other f-150s you've seen??

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
how have you seen the interior?? Do you know of more pics of this particular truck out there somewhere? ....or are you basing your statement off of the interiors of other f-150s you've seen??

I actually clicked on the link AII kindly provided where there are pics of the interior :)