fake engine sound 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loxley976

Reaction score
Had the chance to test ride a 2019 SCREW recently.
might be wrong, but that fake engine sound seemed to be fair amount louder and more realistic compared to my 2018.

What did you guys think???

Would be nice to add that improvement via forescan somehow if possible...
although I know many of you don‘t like augmented sound anyway...

Last edited:

docskeet1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m embarrassed to admit that while I know the engine sound on my 18 is mostly electronic,I like it.

Swacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope it sounds better inside than it does outside. I cringe when a new raptor floors it past by me.

Obscure

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turbo adapters and a CAI seemed to help on my 2018. Planning on doing it right away when I get my 2019 in a few weeks.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m embarrassed to admit that while I know the engine sound on my 18 is mostly electronic,I like it.

I've had it on and off. It really just ups the volume of what the engine sounds like in the cab anyway. Maybe ever so slightly favors the deeper octaves, but only minimally so.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You need to put an exhaust on to turn up the volume on the actual engine sound. The truck sounds much improved with a freer flowing exhaust.

OP
OP
Loxley976

Loxley976

Reaction score
Well,I`m even more then 2 times 20 years old, but sound is soul!
Trouble is,that you will not ever get a decent sound out of that v6,no matter what exhaust you`re gonna buy.

It will never sound like a good old v8 and that is okay,because everything else on that truck is just perfekt.

So I`m trying to find an easy way to get more vibes (not noise) out of that beauty