fake engine sound 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
@Guy has put on and used more exhaust systems than the rest of us. I’ve heard good sound clips from some of the more recent vendors willing to post clips. I’m not 20 either, and I darn sure don’t want so much noise it ruins the quiet cabin or drowns out the music. Then there’s the #Raptortax... 2 grand to change the tone and volume of the exhaust? that’s 2 full sets of KO2’s...

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SPD TAs and a FlowMaster Flow FX replacement muffler cost me about $650. They make the truck sound much better on acceleration and it is quiet with no drone when driving normally. Check out the videos from @Toadster for the full sound clip.

The AWE H-pipe muffler replacement sounds pretty much the same, but is slightly more expensive than the straight through FlowMaster FlowFX muffler.

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
meh....i am not 20 years old......engine / exhaust noise is just noise to me.......give me quiet all day long
Agreed. Went for a extended test drive of the raptor twice. First time I hated the sound... but 2nd test drive I got over it. Nothing I’d ever want to amplify and if there was a way to make it quieter I’d be down for it. My GT350 on the other hand... thinking about cutting out the resonators. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turbo adapters and a CAI seemed to help on my 2018. Planning on doing it right away when I get my 2019 in a few weeks.
Why do you change vehicles so frequently? I would think you are taking a big hit on the 18’.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. Went for a extended test drive of the raptor twice. First time I hated the sound... but 2nd test drive I got over it. Nothing I’d ever want to amplify and if there was a way to make it quieter I’d be down for it. My GT350 on the other hand... thinking about cutting out the resonators. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My wife put her foot down on exhausts after my 2015 GT. I said ok....in shame...with my tail between my legs in hopes that i still get the sex if i am a good boy :)