Fabtech UCA Any Good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptortrav001

Reaction score
I was recently gifted a set of fab tech upper control arms. They are missing hardware, but appear to be brand new and the story goes that they were on display at some shop that has now gone out of business. Just curious if anyone has experience with these? I don’t see them on fabtech’s website anymore, there seems to be no posts about them, and they are some of the least expensive on websites that have them in stock. Any feedback?

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally, have never like Fabtech stuff. To me, it’s lacking quality, cheaply made stuff. If you want to go with higher quality, better UCAs, I would recommend Camburg. Pricey, but great quality usually costs.

OP
OP
raptortrav001

raptortrav001

Reaction score
Yep, not the best name in motorsports but they sure do seem nice. I love the idea of free billet aluminum UCAs but worry about the quality.

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
missing hardware? what’s missing?
if they’re threaded and adjustable heims at the frame side they’re probably ok, if they’re non adjustable there’s no point…

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Free minus hardware is tough to pass up. I would probably buy hardware and run them. Save for proper UCA then replace and sell to unsuspecting F150 jackholes.