Fab Fours front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Initially was gonna go with the add pro bolt on bumper but the backorder issue was to long to wait out. My second choice was the fab fours and I must say I think I am more happy with it than the add now. Bumper is well made and is high and tight. Finish is very good, goes great with the lines of the truck and the sto n go setup.

Purchased from off-road alliance with Tyson and he went above and beyond with the sale. Answered every question and even worked out some items that I believe no one else would have handled. Your in good hands if you decide to shop with them. Thanks again. Look forward to my next purchase!

The body shop didn't paint the bolts and the sto n go bracket.

View attachment 124073

View attachment 124074

Looks good on your truck.:)
Just ordered mine, but with pre runner.
I was torn between this, the ADD and SVC bolt on.
If you relocated the ACC, mind sharing which bracket you use and if any issues?
Thanks.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2 post before your post >> Fab four aero bumper was comparable in price to add. I have technology and had to relocate acc. I used Baja mod bracket which was priced competitively. I had a shop install it and they said it was an easy install.

Looks good on your truck.:)
Just ordered mine, but with pre runner.
I was torn between this, the ADD and SVC bolt on.
If you relocated the ACC, mind sharing which bracket you use and if any issues?
Thanks.

ShadowRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 post before your post >> Fab four aero bumper was comparable in price to add. I have technology and had to relocate acc. I used Baja mod bracket which was priced competitively. I had a shop install it and they said it was an easy install.

Cool, Thanks.( read the other replies, I must’ve missed it lol)
Sorry, but what I really wanted to ask was, if there were any issues with the ACC, I mean like with its normal functions after the relocation?
(cruise, distance adjustments, etc after the bumper was installed)

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
from what I read some have issues and some don't. I saw this video last night where they mention what to watch for when relocating the ACC sensor:

Cool, Thanks.( read the other replies, I must’ve missed it lol)
Sorry, but what I really wanted to ask was, if there were any issues with the ACC, I mean like with its normal functions after the relocation?
(cruise, distance adjustments, etc after the bumper was installed)