Fab Fours front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jspeers89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is about the same or maybe a little less because of the downward curve of the bumper. I will post pictures for reference tomorrow for you with a measuring tape.

OP
OP
J

Jspeers89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No issues with off-road alliance. I was in an accident and needed a bumper right away so that I could have my rental covered. Every bumper I liked was made to order or back ordered. Fab four was 4-5 week turn around and add was even more. Off road alliance wrote a letter explaining delay for insurance and gave me weekly updates on ship status. In the end I believe their persistence with fab four got me the bumper 7-10 days earlier than expected and back into my truck sooner.

They were also very responsive and also knowledgeable with other parts needed that helped save some money also, different acc relocation brackets etc..

Very happy with bumper and service provided. Done business with them twice and will keep doing business

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score