Fab Fours front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cribz

Reaction score
I've had great results from Fab Fours on their powder coating on past bumpers. Fit and finish have held up well.

OP
OP
J

Jspeers89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can definitely mount other 20"light bars in the opening. The opening however is not setup with tabs like the add pro for the single bd cube lights. It's Something that could be modified to work pretty easily if you have a lil welder. It is very helpful how add has that already incorporated.

WOW

Reaction score
I went with the Fab Fours Vengeance bumper with the guard. I ran over two deer in Montana and luckily only bent center of the stock bumper slightly and the two outer wings. I wanted something more substantial and found the Fab Fours Vengeance. I had it coated with bed liner material, hoping to match the running boards. The grain is more coarse but I still like it. I'll be mounting lights in the outer ends soon.

Last edited:

ittybittyfds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have the technology package requiring the Cruise control re-location bracket?
How was it priced compared to the ADD Pro?
How was it to install?

WOW

Reaction score
Do you have the technology package requiring the Cruise control re-location bracket?
How was it priced compared to the ADD Pro?
How was it to install?
I do have the technology package and had to install the relocation bracket. All works as designed. The cost was reasonable and the install was pretty straight forward. I had to trim some of the intercooler shroud and the grill and headlight trim had to be removed to install the ACC relocation bracket. The instructions and online videos were very helpful. No cutting or modification of hard parts was required.

OP
OP
J

Jspeers89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fab four aero bumper was comparable in price to add. I have technology and had to relocate acc. I used Baja mod bracket which was priced competitively. I had a shop install it and they said it was an easy install.