F150 Mid-Year Price Increases....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An FYI...

I didn't see this posted elsewhere. I found it on the Blue Oval Forum..

As stated, these prices become effective 12/27/21...next Monday. NOTE: If you already have one ordered, it won't affect you...

RETAIL PRICE INCREASES BY VEHICLE LINE - Effective December 27, 2021 Trucks

F-150
  • Increase XL series prices $350 MSRP
  • Increase XLT series prices $880 MSRP
  • Increase Lariat series prices $880 MSRP
  • Increase King Ranch series prices $880 MSRP
  • Increase Platinum series prices $880 MSRP
  • Increase Limited series prices $880 MSRP
  • Increase Raptor series prices $880 MSRP
  • Increase Tremor series prices $880 MSRP
  • Increase 19S STX Appearance Package price $530 MSRP

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to my dealer even if you have an order placed, as long as it's not invoiced you are subject to the price increase.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if there are several price increases over the next year, inflation is affecting everything.

OP
OP
DaveInMn

DaveInMn

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
According to my dealer even if you have an order placed, as long as it's not invoiced you are subject to the price increase.

Some more info from the posting:

Automatic price protection will be provided on:
Firm 2022-model fleet, retail, and demonstrator orders signed and dated on or before December 26, 2021, and received by Ford Motor Company on or before December 30, 2021.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Mid year? Which year are we in the middle of? Kidding. Seems like there were 2-3 increases in 2018 when I bought mine. Luckily mine had been sitting a bit, the sticker reflected about 1800 less than one that would have been built on the day I got mine.

Let's go Brandon.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased and took delivery on a new 2022 Malibu Surf Boat in October. As of December 1 all new 2022 are being increased 8% MSRP on top of the 10% they already increased from 2021 to 2022. Per the release they said it was retroactive even for orders placed months earlier and would affect any boats not delivered by Dec 1.....

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’m thinking of a word to describe Ford increasing prices, while both failing to deliver on orders, not being able to provide parts for the few trucks that have been delivered and let’s be honest here, the Jen Tres hasn’t exactly wowed consumers on quality.... I think the word that best describes this is:

chutzpah.