Mid-Year Price Increase just in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up, you need to get in front of this before you pick up the truck. I tried with my dealer and the manager plead ignorance, sent him the form and everything. He said I might have luck calling ford directly. I had decided to get the truck either way, will work on clawing back some money in my free time.
Plan on talking to dealer before truck arrives and see what they say. If they don’t want to play ball, I will try Ford Corporate. It seems some have had luck there.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Plan on talking to dealer before truck arrives and see what they say. If they don’t want to play ball, I will try Ford Corporate. It seems some have had luck there.

Do tell on the corporate thing. I did see someone float a number for fleet sales. Has that worked?

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do tell on the corporate thing. I did see someone float a number for fleet sales. Has that worked?
List of emails on some thread, I will have to search around. FRF member got a response and Ford corporate called GM at his dealership. I guess the GM was pissed, but it got the job done! I will give them a chance before going over their head. First Ford for me, closet dealership and they pursed me. Offered MSRP, told me I was first allocation. Since then I found out they had a stock order ahead of me that they sold with a large ADM. So not sure how they will be on price protection. Here is the thread name;

How I got my price protected despite having a stock order​