Mid-Year Price Increase just in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see many 2022 forum member reservations get rolled into a 2023 model. I think all Raptor price protection goes away at that point. Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

2022 Raptor order holders could see a $4k - $6k price jump depending on what the 2023 Raptor base price and options are.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrong. Chip shortage ,parts shortages ,labor shortage but mostly Bidenflation driving the price up , not the customer.
Riddle me this Batman. If no one was buying Raptors with the inflated ADM what would happen to pricing?

Keep in mind the Raptor is a luxury item and not a necessity item.

Wait …I can foresee your answer here in my crystal ball. Blah blah blah Biden blah blah blah thanks Brandon.

How close am I?

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Riddle me this Batman. If no one was buying Raptors with the inflated ADM what would happen to pricing?

Keep in mind the Raptor is a luxury item and not a necessity item.

Wait …I can foresee your answer here in my crystal ball. Blah blah blah Biden blah blah blah thanks Brandon.

How close am I?
What do you call a necessity item, maybe BABY FORMULA?

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you call a necessity item, maybe BABY FORMULA?
I’ve seen this tactic from you before Miss Heard. Please answer the question.

Btw I had a son that was born a month before the COVID lockdown and guess what was hard to find? Also guess who was president at the time? This should be good.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? The baby formula shortage goes on for more than two years? There Would be no live babies in US by now. Cut the BS . And your left wing media friends kept it in secret while Trump was pres and just now decided to talk about it? Really Ms potato head?

Last edited:

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gas , Diesel would be necessary items , you make drilling harder price goes up . You can count on the fact fuel cost have a huge impact on the price of things . I like everyone else here would like a MSRP deal , but those are hard to come by . I won’t bash anyone for making a deal that works for them !

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really? The baby formula shortage goes on for more than two years? There Would be no live babies in US by now. Cut the BS .
When did I say it’s been going on for 2 yrs? Are there invisible words in this forum that I can’t see in my posts?

People were hoarding just about everything including formula. For a few months I had to make sure I was at Sam’s Club when the door opened and head straight to the formula before anyone else got there so I could keep at least 2 weeks of stock. Because you didn’t see it or weren’t aware doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Take off the blinders.

Even though there was a shortage and there they were regulating how much you could buy I still didn’t cheat the system because I know other parents out there needed it.

ADMers care about themselves and don’t give damn about affecting the price for the next guy. “It’s the market” they say.

Article on why we have a shortage.
“In March 2020, formula sales surged as people stockpiled pretty much everything. But that led sales to drop as parents worked through all that extra formula. That prompted makers to reduce production. And now in 2022, demand jumped again, especially after reports spread of the Similac recall. And with demand soaring and supply down significantly because of the Sturgis plant's closure, shortages were inevitable.”

…but yeah it’s easier to say Biden did it.

Last edited: