Mid-Year Price Increase just in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did I say it’s been going on for 2 yrs? Are there invisible words in this forum that I can’t see in my posts?

People were hoarding just about everything including formula. For a few months I had to make sure I was at Sam’s Club when the door opened and head straight to the formula before anyone else got there so I could keep at least 2 weeks of stock. Because you didn’t see it or weren’t aware doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Take off the blinders.
Read your own post. A month before COVID was more two years ago. So by your logic if you and others like you wouldn’t stock up with baby formula there would be no shortage. You see what you did? It’s your fault .

Bullet Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen this tactic from you before Miss Heard. Please answer the question.

Btw I had a son that was born a month before the COVID lockdown and guess what was hard to find? Also guess who was president at the time? This should be good.

When did I say it’s been going on for 2 yrs? Are there invisible words in this forum that I can’t see in my posts?

People were hoarding just about everything including formula. For a few months I had to make sure I was at Sam’s Club when the door opened and head straight to the formula before anyone else got there so I could keep at least 2 weeks of stock. Because you didn’t see it or weren’t aware doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Take off the blinders.
Come on boys. It's a truck site...
200.gif

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Read your own post. A month before COVID was more two years ago. So by your logic if you and others like you wouldn’t stock up with baby formula there would be no shortage. You see what you did? It’s your fault .
Yeah you’re slower than I thought. I said it happened two years ago and not that it’s been happening for 2 yrs.

Also stated in my post that I didn’t buy more than 2 weeks.

Reading is fun ..mmmkay.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stop quoting Yahoo. They aren't a legitimate news source. Dementia Joe's administration closed down the biggest producer in the country and kept them closed after they were cleared of involvement in contaminated formula. But somehow was able to warehouse formula for the illegals rushing our borders. Anyone else think it's odd that there's more pregnant 13 year olds at the southern border than within the entire country?

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stop quoting Yahoo. They aren't a legitimate news source. Dementia Joe's administration closed down the biggest producer in the country and kept them closed after they were cleared of involvement in contaminated formula. But somehow was able to warehouse formula for the illegals rushing our borders. Anyone else think it's odd that there's more pregnant 13 year olds at the southern border than within the entire country?
You obviously don’t have children and are unaware of the law that passed to feed these illegals long before Joe was in office. Since 1997 to be exact. Also some states had more of an issue than others.

I can understand not agreeing with the current administration but use facts or your statements will be worthless and you’ll quickly be discredited as just a boy who cries wolf.

Last edited:

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t know about 4/13/22 $850 or 6/1/22 $385! I have seen price protection letter from Ford on 2/14/22 for the $3300. Anything on the last two increases or just have to eat those? 12/31/21 order date. Blend date is today. Oh and extra $100 destination & delivery…

Last edited:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I didn’t know about 4/13/22 $850 or 6/1/22 $385! I have seen price protection letter from Ford on 2/14/22 for the $3300. Anything on the last two increases or just have to eat those? 12/31/21 order date. Blend date is today. Oh and extra $100 destination & delivery…
Just a heads up, you need to get in front of this before you pick up the truck. I tried with my dealer and the manager plead ignorance, sent him the form and everything. He said I might have luck calling ford directly. I had decided to get the truck either way, will work on clawing back some money in my free time.