Extra Accessory/Light Switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let's face it. The raptor community or any car/truck community has the DIY people and the people who rather just pay to have it done or pay to make their own install easier and quicker. Yes I see how a product like this could sell. There are 6 figure trucks on this site that I could easily see these going on. For the right price I would pay a little extra for a "kit". I rather build my own but if it's priced right and a quality kit the time saved would be nice. If it's priced high I probably wouldn't buy it but I could see this as a nice option for the high dollar builds we see here.

Looks to be a quality vendor and we all know how raptor owners love lights and switches. I think they should make a kit and become a vendor here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

and RaptorBri we want some more pics and some video of that beast!!! Nice build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
RaptorBri

RaptorBri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: Just got off the phone with Spod. Raptor Specific mounting bracket for the controller is under way! Should have finished product in about 4 to 5 weeks....can't wait! Will mount on pass side and straddle the A/C lines and hood shock strut. Bolts to the two fender bolts.
Spod Raptor Bracket.jpg

Spod Raptor Bracket.jpg