Extended Warranty - Yes or No??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it actually came with 600 hp , I would have to REALLY think hard about trading out.....

But luckily I don't think that will become the case.

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IF the EcoCrap comes with 600 (anything over 500 is doubtful)...

...I'll save the money (compared to trading) and put towards a few mods and a Roush or Whipple kit on the 6.2 to have more HP and a MUCH better looking rig.

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been saying 500hp from the start. Anything less is a disappointment. Ford knows that thier base is a bunch of good ole boys with v8's. They are going to put some nice numbers out there to change some people's opinions. If they're smart anyway...

Shortbed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2017 Ford Raptor EcoBeast - Gear Heads

Don't know if anyone has seen or posted this.

I know the article has one thing wrong:

We do know that over 500 pounds have been shed from the old Raptor and the width is now increased 3-inches on each side. This means the Raptor will likely have to stay in the dessert due to the fact that it won’t fit between any trees when romping in the woods.

How could the width be increased by six inches between Gen I and Gen II??? Gen 1 Raptor is 6 inches (or is it 8) wider than then it's F-150 siblings. Unless Ford is increasing the stock F-150's width by 6 inches, and therefore Gen II Raptor is six inches wider than stock.

So if they got this wrong, how much should I trust anything else they say.