Exhaust sound

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I would have seen your post on Friday, before you had the work done. Although, since you are okay with the exhaust hanging below the rails, I'm not sure we were looking for the same thing.

I have a system made by @dirtydeeds (based in Escondido, CA). I think it sounds great, but it isn't the loudest, meanest sound, which was what I wanted. I know it can be made louder if you ask Keith, but I didn't want mine that way. It is definitely louder than stock, but not crazy, which was exactly what I wanted. Keith told me multiple times if I wanted it louder or quieter or just generally wasn't happy with the sound to bring it back in and he would "adjust it", which means cutting the muffler out and welding a new one in.

My biggest compliment on the system is the industrial nature of it. It is made out of heavier tubing than most exhaust systems I've seen. Did a little rock crawling in Death Valley over Thanksgiving and there is a small dent in the exhaust now instead of a pinch or collapsed tube. Plus, Keith will fix any damage to the exhaust, even if it is caused by off-roading. He really stands by it.

I would never want the exhaust to hang below the rails because it would without question get ripped off of my truck. This exhaust exits the truck just in front of the leaf spring hanger, where the frame curves up, so it isn't below the frame.

If it isn't too late, I strongly suggest you contact @dirtydeeds. I especially suggest it if you want to off road.

970Co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
th_C5F56E06-7734-4CFC-9F2D-E147AA786B06.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The black truck has the @dirtydeeds and the silver one has stainlessworks lighting

@CrownOffroad has the dirtydeeds also!

Last edited: