Exhaust resale??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickBob

Reaction score
I know a lot of us have put after market exhausts on our trucks. The question I have, does anyone know where I can sell the oem or how to get rid of the stock system (headers back), so I can get it out of my closet. I'd really hate to just junk it. Also, what would be a good price to sell for. I was thinking 600 as its 600 more than I have otherwise.

Nick

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i would just try to sell it on craigslist. the reality is that someone could have an aftermarket muffler installed for half that.

OP
OP
N

NickBob

Reaction score
i would just try to sell it on craigslist. the reality is that someone could have an aftermarket muffler installed for half that.
That is true...Can this exhaust and headers fit on any other truck? It may help me target an audience on C-list. Shit if it was alluminum I'd recycle it..ha.Thanks

Nick

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
That is true...Can this exhaust and headers fit on any other truck? It may help me target an audience on C-list. Shit if it was alluminum I'd recycle it..ha.Thanks

Nick

it's doubtful it will fit on anything except the Raptor

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a stock muffler. But i was thinking someone would give it to me for free if i paid shipping. Mine went in the trash at the muffler shop and i wish i had it back now.