Everglades Raptor Run #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TY. Interested in doing one of these but I am not driving down from Nashville for a 1 day event.

OP
OP
Dkyacht

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TY. Interested in doing one of these but I am not driving down from Nashville for a 1 day event.

I totally understand. Unfortunately its really up to the weather. If its not cool enough the mosquitoes will eat you alive! I am planning and crossing my fingers that we will be able to camp.

Dave

OP
OP
Dkyacht

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got back from Martinique in the caribbean and unfortunately it looks like I have to go back to Antigua the weekend of the run. It's just way to good a job to turn down. If anyone still wants to go or take over for me I am happy to pass along the google earth file I made for the last run and any info you need. If you want the google earth file just PM me your email address.

Really sorry about this but ya gotta get it while the gettins good.

Dave

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got back from Martinique in the caribbean and unfortunately it looks like I have to go back to Antigua the weekend of the run. It's just way to good a job to turn down. If anyone still wants to go or take over for me I am happy to pass along the google earth file I made for the last run and any info you need. If you want the google earth file just PM me your email address.

Really sorry about this but ya gotta get it while the gettins good.

Dave

damn you dave!! :sad72: just kidding buddy :bleh: make that money!