Ever Even Consider a Super Duty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I should add. I always consider a 3/4-1 ton. In fact, in those “if you won the lottery scenarios” there’s ALWAYS a HD truck in the mix- how else do you lug the rest of the toys around?

When it comes to the HD trucks I like different aspects of all 3 brands, kinda mad Ram did away w/ the manual tranny, but the Tremor absolutely got my attention. When the Raptor has gotten a lil long in the tooth if they’re still making a Tremor will definitely be on the short list.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I was running Icons for bit then my last set were Fox. Neither lasted very long. I see the difference with yours and the one I will be building is the 17" wheels. I will be going with 20's or 22's with at least a 37" tire. We use the truck for promotional events (business advertising) and track days (pulling the trailer). Even though I do use it for off-roading down lease roads and such, we still need it for our events to be sort of show looking. I also don't think the brake package I am going with would fit under 17's.

I am interested in the tank you have. Seems to be the better option than what I was thinking of. Will definitely be looking into that, need something that I can get 700 miles or so between refueling.

If youre going with 20s, maybe give some thought to doing the fiberglass i mentioned above and some 40s to get the sidewall back making small bump compliance way more comfortable.

on stock tires, I got 1000 miles out of a tank when not towing. Since I put the 37s on it, I drove it from dallas to new orleans on Dec 15th and have been driving around locally. I still have 118 miles till empty. :eek::D

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^I might do that. I sent a text to my guy that puts together my body and suspension on my builds, I only handle the power train parts. he is going to be getting everything together for me and let me know my options, along with the damage. Lol.

The mileage like that is what I miss about my old F250. Seems like I only have to refuel a few times a month, the Raptor is a couple of times a week when busy.