Estimated mileage if any at time of delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garfield

Reaction score
25 on mine. Arrived at the Dealer April 8th, picked it up April 10th.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DRAGONFLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasn't expecting to see much over 4 miles from owners so I can only conclude most miles are driven by the dealerships upon arrival. The rail car yard is less than 2 miles from the Ford plant in Dearborn.
Upon destination typically vehicles are driven a short distance from the rail car to the car transporter.
Given that dealers won't let a customer test drive the Raptor finds myself wondering why so many miles are accumulated. And do standard F150 owners see the same thing happening.
I just don't like the fact that its been past around. Maybe I'm being to ****.

Ruri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wasn't expecting to see much over 4 miles from owners so I can only conclude most miles are driven by the dealerships upon arrival. The rail car yard is less than 2 miles from the Ford plant in Dearborn.
Upon destination typically vehicles are driven a short distance from the rail car to the car transporter.
Given that dealers won't let a customer test drive the Raptor finds myself wondering why so many miles are accumulated. And do standard F150 owners see the same thing happening.
I just don't like the fact that its been past around. Maybe I'm being to ****.

Every head tech needs to get their breakin burns outs in. Then a few of the sales guys need to do the sales floor PDI burn outs and 0-60 test. All this testing equals 5-15 miles

pughde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every head tech needs to get their breakin burns outs in. Then a few of the sales guys need to do the sales floor PDI burn outs and 0-60 test. All this testing equals 5-15 miles
My dealer as a rule locks up performance vehicles and no one is supposed to drive them. I ask the GM before mine was delivered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Domitrix

Reaction score
8.8 miles. Salesman said when it was delivered (train to Oregon) it had 8.0 miles. The .8 miles was the tech doing whatever they do to get it ready for me.