Elk hunters or 15 more inches for hunting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hunt elk every year. You haven't said what "a ton of other stuff " is. I had a big bull in a 4' wide loader bucket on my John Deere... head and feet hung out a bit.

Just take enough rope to "pile it on" and tie it down. They aren't THAT big!! (had elk steak last night!!)

OP
OP
Hoverp

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that's funny!( Moose pic). I can tell after spending some time with my new Raptor the bed will be just fine. Can't wait for the season. Bow hunting first then rifle if unsuccessful with the stick and string. I can tell the a Raptor will be a lot more comfortable driving the back roads to get to where I set off on foot, that's for sure!

And where I hunt , they growem big, that's my 5-10 inch 15 yr old daughter next to last years Bull. He was very big bodied.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
OP
OP
Hoverp

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I was a bit unsure before I bought it but now I think it's awesome, the more I see it the more I know I made the right choice, specially when it gets dirty, it till looks about the same! Plus there are not that many around!

It's the first truck I have owned that when I park in a lot, as I walk away I keep turning around to admire it as I walk into the store!

Last edited: