Eibachs and Icon ride height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brent13

Reaction score
Can someone tell me why with Eibachs up front and Icons at option 2 I don’t have at least 1.5-2” of rake? Pics attached are empty bed, retrax cover and 1/8th tank of gas. Only thing i can think of is pulling my bass boat one weekend caused them to loose 1-1.5”, if that’s the case something is wrong with the springs

8E503353-C015-474A-8B11-0ED00AAC939F.jpeg A44EE38D-4E9C-41E2-B2FA-D0F4EAC7B378.jpeg

JBKeiser

Reaction score
What year and body style is your Raptor?

I have the Eibachs up front and stock leafs in the back (still waiting on my back-ordered icon leafs) on my 2020 SCREW and it looks front high and measures front high measuring from the ground to the bottom of the fenders. However, my truck is level when I use a level on the truck bed rails and side steps.

I think, and others in the forum have commented, that the front fender is cut higher than the rear so I don't think comparing front and rear fender height is accurate. If you have the measurement of your rear fender after installing the Icon leafs and the measurement after towing your boat, the difference would be an accurate indication of how much your leafs have settled. I've read that members have experienced anywhere from .5" to 1" of the leafs settling over time but, some members said that the initial lift gained was a .5" to 1" higher than they were supposed to be until they had time to settle.

With the Eibachs, stock leafs, stock tires and a half tank of gas, my measurments from ground to bottom of fender are:
passenger side: 42.10" in front / 41.44" in back (-.70" rake)
drivers side: 42.00" in front / 41.30" in back (-.66" rake)

Are you sure you have the Icons installed in option 2? Did you have your trucks computer recalibrated to account for the lift and the shocks being extended further?