Eibach springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems like they are seated. Only have 1200 miles on it. Would the valve remain open and hold the shock up? seems to ride ok. completely baffled. Just got it back from the shop. drove it 15 miles and noticed it was unusually high.

Post a pic curious. I have heard of the shocks getting locked in an extended fashion. But it would ride rock hard as well. You should get the ride height calibrated as well. This may remedy it.

PlaynCA

Reaction score
Seems like they are seated. Only have 1200 miles on it. Would the valve remain open and hold the shock up? seems to ride ok. completely baffled. Just got it back from the shop. drove it 15 miles and noticed it was unusually high.

Did you get an alignment yet? Mine was towed in additional 0.4 deg prior to the alignment, that would contribute to lifting the front a bit.

Revnkevin

Reaction score
Truck was aligned and steers the same. I did notice the bottom collar is rotated a bit and the live valve clip is not on ( will have them fix that) Eibach says no need to reset the UCA Live valve but i will probably do that anyways. The ride is still decent believe it or not so I am not sure if the shock is in the bump zone, did you measure at the front fender before and after or the frame?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Eibach has never said you need to recalibrate the ride height. But you should and it’s knowledge that may be lacking on there part, or since it’s small they probably don’t want to bring this procedure into the mix. Having done it personally it does restore the shock performance back to where it was prior to installing these springs.

Any pics of what your seeing? Are the springs completely seated and twisted into the shock perch?

Revnkevin

Reaction score
Eibach has never said you need to recalibrate the ride height. But you should and it’s knowledge that may be lacking on there part, or since it’s small they probably don’t want to bring this procedure into the mix. Having done it personally it does restore the shock performance back to where it was prior to installing these springs.

Any pics of what your seeing? Are the springs completely seated and twisted into the shock perch?
I spoke with them yesterday on the reset and the said no. Yes I will do it but I have to make sure the springs are right first. It could be the coller is not set right. I’ll do that today. I’ll get pics this afternoon . Call Eibach too.

Revnkevin

Reaction score
8A0EB8D2-29E4-4F9D-9A26-2447F08EB99C.jpeg 1FCCB72F-B306-461F-ADC1-F422C382BE27.jpeg So here is we’re I’m at. Eibach looking into it and checking with engineering. Shop will make a few adjustments and rotate spring. Will have updates later thanks for the info guys03CE69CD-716D-4EDC-8016-DE4314E47C36.jpeg

6CE37AD2-11C0-4157-9ACB-5545FF66CA7B.jpeg

696A323F-06DB-4AF0-A016-E12DBE2156A1.jpeg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s cool looking truck. That color scab is nice. But I’m partial to magnetic. Ok from what I can see the front does look high obviously. Top of the spring looks good up there. The bottom should be turned into the perch all the way normally. Will this bring the truck level? Not sure about that yet. If all else is good, get the ride height calibrated next I say.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey this is only babble by a bunch of Internet forum no nothings lmao. But anyway, do you have Forscan? I’d you do get us your left front and right front height measurements. I can almost tell you then, if your shocks are stuck way out on the rebound. Most after doing Eibachs are around 30mm high. That’s around the 1.70” the springs raise you. If your higher then this, then we most likely found the issue.

Revnkevin

Reaction score
So here is we’re I’m at. Eibach looking into it and checking with engineering. Shop will make a few adjustments and rotate spring. Will have updates later thanks for the info guys
That’s cool looking truck. That color scab is nice. But I’m partial to magnetic. Ok from what I can see the front does look high obviously. Top of the spring looks good up there. The bottom should be turned into the perch all the way normally. Will this bring the truck level? Not sure about that yet. If all else is good, get the ride height calibrated next I say.
I am having the collar and spring rotated Eibach is checking them as well with the ride heights. They measure center of hub to fender. Mine is 1” higher than normal so they are checking the run of springs in the batch. Super cool people there and are checking the rear also. Very though but even they are baffled ‍♂️