Eibach springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sorry to bring old post back but can you guys take a picture from the front showing LCA, UCA, CV and springs? I noticed my tires are too close to UCA and want to see a comparison.
Are you running all stock components besides the springs or aftermarket?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can’t see how this can be a problem if stock wheels and tires are on. Can’t say I have heard it being one with Eibachs. Spring height shouldn’t change the suspension geometry. Unless they realigned things way past the limit. Still I’m trying to see how it can affect clearance.

I will have to get a picture if no one else beats me to it.

dudmleh522

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t see how this can be a problem if stock wheels and tires are on. Can’t say I have heard it being one with Eibachs. Spring height shouldn’t change the suspension geometry. Unless they realigned things way past the limit. Still I’m trying to see how it can affect clearance.

I will have to get a picture if no one else beats me to it.
Here are pictures
IMG_9126.jpegIMG_9125.jpeg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tire does look closer than mine, but I’m on stock BFG’s. What tire is this? Sidewall looks more meaty. I’m in a ‘19 with live valve as well. Still hard to believe how springs itself changed this much at all.

dudmleh522

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tire does look closer than mine, but I’m on stock BFG’s. What tire is this? Sidewall looks more meaty. I’m in a ‘19 with live valve as well. Still hard to believe how springs itself changed this much at all.
im running 315/70/17 general grabber AT tires. I think it was like this before the spring install as well.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im running 315/70/17 general grabber AT tires. I think it was like this before the spring install as well.
That’s what I have been thinking. The tire just has those sidewall treads that take up clearance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc