Eibach springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
K223, who did the work for you? I’m just trying to find someone near me in Florida. I live near Cocoa beach area. Your truck looks great!!

Well I’m south of you. While they didn’t do mine but did do the shock reset is United Performance in Pompano Beach. Shawn does a lot of Raptor work and knows the truck. He recently did another buddies springs. Otherwise I don’t know who to recommend up by you.

Eibach Part#

upload_2020-12-17_15-2-2.jpeg

4wheel Gasser

Reaction score
Well I’m south of you. While they didn’t do mine but did do the shock reset is United Performance in Pompano Beach. Shawn does a lot of Raptor work and knows the truck. He recently did another buddies springs. Otherwise I don’t know who to recommend up by you.

Eibach Part#

View attachment 158227
That’s what I was looking for. Thank you for your time K223

Joeeyyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations on a brand and where to buy a camber alignment kit for a 2018 Raptor? About to order a set of eibach front springs to level my truck. Also, is there anything else I should consider when installing the springs?
Thanks!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any recommendations on a brand and where to buy a camber alignment kit for a 2018 Raptor? About to order a set of eibach front springs to level my truck. Also, is there anything else I should consider when installing the springs?
Thanks!

You can reach out to one of the online vendors here. They are very helpful and know the trucks well. They can get you the parts fast as well. The camber alignment kit has always been an optional item for the Eibach springs. I didn’t install it.

Other than the “Ride Height Calibration” procedure after the install. You really don’t need anything else.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks!

My Bad! You have an ‘18 without live valve shocks. You won’t need the recalibration. Have the springs installed and align the front. Drive away happy.

Revnkevin

Reaction score
Thanks!
Measure the centerline on the front hub to the top crown of the fender before and after install just so you know what you end up with.

dannyv61

Reaction score
i just installed the Eibachs on a 2020 Scab and the ride height is supposed to be 1.7 on the Live valve 3.0. I am at over 3"! Have you seen or heard of this? Eibach says their springs do not settle.
2020 scab here with the same issue! did you ever find a solution??

dudmleh522

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to bring old post back but can you guys take a picture from the front showing LCA, UCA, CV and springs? I noticed my tires are too close to UCA and want to see a comparison.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc