Eibach Springs for 2019 - Unbelievable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m curious too, I have a set of 17” base raptor wheels I’m getting wrapped in Nokian Hakka LT2s literally now, I’m pretty sure the base wheels are lighter than the forged beadlocks, they certainly felt it.

Most people I see running 37”s are probably adding literally 15-20 lbs unsprung weight per corner which, believe me, is a BIG drag on performance.

If there was a combo that was within 3-5 lbs of stock in 37” I’d be a lil interested too.....
The OEM beadlocks (what I had) are 37-38 lbs each and my forged Innov8 were 31lbs on my scale. I weighed the oem setup and my Innov8 37 KO2 setup and they were all 100-101 lbs each. (All matching advertised weights) I like the more aggressive look of the 37” KM3 better but wasn’t willing to add another 10lbs per corner. I did a lot of research before pulling the trigger on my setup as I didn’t want to degrade performance and went against a lot of advice tire wise I received but I have no issues with the KO2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The OEM beadlocks (what I had) are 37-38 lbs each and my forged Innov8 were 31lbs on my scale. I weighed the oem setup and my Innov8 37 KO2 setup and they were all 100-101 lbs each. (All matching advertised weights) I like the more aggressive look of the 37” KM3 better but wasn’t willing to add another 10lbs per corner. I did a lot of research before pulling the trigger on my setup as I didn’t want to degrade performance and went against a lot of advice tire wise I received but I have no issues with the KO2

This is some of the best info I’ve seen on the forum lately, thanks!

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man hope I can help! Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Hey great information again man! You are a great resource as I’ve turned to you many times and probably will again when I go for those SPD down pipes.
Meanwhile, I just received VR 601’s in 20” and they weigh 28.5#’s. I would love to go with 37’s.
I’m running Eibachs up front on my ‘19 and would like to know if I can handle the BFG’s 37’s with little to no rubbing and not increase weight as well?
Thanks again!

HAPPILY EVER RAPTOR

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t look like the KO2 is available in 20 & 37 from what I saw and the KM3 weight in that size is 80lbs. I only had to do minor trimming on mine as I also found a way to drill a small hole in the inner fender and used a push in body clip to pull the bottom of the inner fender back close to the body. If I had noticed this first I don’t think I would have needed to trim

2c4a5764895251519082708c61ad069d.jpg

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn’t look like the KO2 is available in 20 & 37 from what I saw and the KM3 weight in that size is 80lbs. I only had to do minor trimming on mine as I also found a way to drill a small hole in the inner fender and used a push in body clip to pull the bottom of the inner fender back close to the body. If I had noticed this first I don’t think I would have needed to trim

2c4a5764895251519082708c61ad069d.jpg

Thanks for the pic and information. I should have checked on the BFG size. So as I start to look for other options I need to stay at 100#’s per corner to be at the same stock weight with Beadlocks on the 19’?
Thanks!!

HAPPILY EVER RAPTOR

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pic and information. I should have checked on the BFG size. So as I start to look for other options I need to stay at 100#’s per corner to be at the same stock weight with Beadlocks on the 19’?
Thanks!!

HAPPILY EVER RAPTOR
You are most welcome and yes keeping as close to that 100lb is what I would go for. IMHO I would definitely go 37’s on 20’s so you get more tire.

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are most welcome and yes keeping as close to that 100lb is what I would go for. IMHO I would definitely go 37’s on 20’s so you get more tire.

I really do want the 37’s, obviously I haven’t researched enough to figure out what is best for all scenarios. Knowing I have 72# limit per tire is a good starting point. The new set up will be just for the summer. Unless I have issues with the KO2’s this winter then I’ll have to rethink everything. I’m hearing a lot of good things about the Cooper’s and they are fairy light in 17’s. Hoping also to stay away from an E rated tire for ride quality.
Thanks again man!! So appreciative!

HAPPILY EVER RAPTOR

zell

Reaction score
great info here guys ,thanks, so just wanted to clarify that throwing on Eibachs or Geisers does not require on the 19's, to do a relearn on shocks?.