Eibach Springs for 2019 - Unbelievable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my local shop install the Eibachs and IVD uppers on my truck and he charged me 3hrs of labor which was around $300, he busted ass and got it all done in 2 hrs. Pretty damn happy.

RexDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been doing some research on Eibach’s vs Geisers, but I am having difficulty in determining which to go with. Can any of you share the pros and cons that you have?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Eibach told me 1.7” on a 2019. So your estimate is fairly close. I spoke to Kevin and he ran through the specs, time it should take to install and how they came about this spring. They should also get you dead level. I have read good things about both brands of springs, but there seems to be more feedback here on the Eibachs. And after speaking to Kevin it just seems like a no brainer anymore to go with them. Nice guy and very helpful.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Eibach told me 1.7” on a 2019. So your estimate is fairly close. I spoke to Kevin and he ran through the specs, time it should take to install and how they came about this spring. They should also get you dead level. I have read good things about both brands of springs, but there seems to be more feedback here on the Eibachs. And after speaking to Kevin it just seems like a no brainer anymore to go with them. Nice guy and very helpful.

There seems to be more feedback on the eibachs b/c they’re 1/3 the price lol!!

After TONS of research I’ve decided to go w/ them simply b/c they’re cheaper. I want the front end sitting higher & Id like a lil better handling in corners on street. They’re a temporary fix. Regardless whether you’re into mods or not, if you plan on keeping the truck for a while
The stock shocks need replacement/rebuild @ like 55k right? Why spend a lot of $$$ on what is essentially a bandaid for what you really want, which is no compromise lift & no sag in rear. I’m using eibachs as a bandaid until shocks are done & I’ll upgrade to some adjustable coil overs front, deaver +3 HDs call it a day.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have seen similar results with both. I just happen to have got a lot of feedback on the Eibach’s and after speaking with them, they assured me the springs should do what I want. Black Friday sale in the end was nice too.

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I wanted to hop on here and answer a few questions. The install time with this particular spring kit (E30-35-038-01-20) is about 3.5 hours including alignment. Our technicians are able to install the new springs, align, and test the vehicle in under 4 hours. Please feel free to email me if you have any further questions at Koceguera @ eibach .com
Once the Eibach’s are put on is a “relearning” process for the Live Valve shock system necessary? If so, how does one do this?