Eibach Springs for 2019 - Unbelievable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

galan.kelley

Reaction score
great info here guys ,thanks, so just wanted to clarify that throwing on Eibachs or Geisers does not require on the 19's, to do a relearn on shocks?.

From my experience and what I’ve learned over the past couple of days, I would do it just to be on the safe side. Many on this forum have recommended doing it and I spoke with RPG and BAJA HQ today, and they both recommend doing a relearn anytime you adjust the height on the 19’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zell

Reaction score
From my experience and what I’ve learned over the past couple of days, I would do it just to be on the safe side. Many on this forum have recommended doing it and I spoke with RPG and BAJA HQ today, and they both recommend doing a relearn anytime you adjust the height on the 19’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
awesome thamks

Raptized19

Reaction score
Does changing springs and ride heights void factory warranty, especially since it sounds like we need to add camber bolts for an alignment? I purchased the extra Ford warranty and don't want to void it, but I really want to do some mods like the front and rear springs.

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I wanted to hop on here and answer a few questions. The install time with this particular spring kit (E30-35-038-01-20) is about 3.5 hours including alignment. Our technicians are able to install the new springs, align, and test the vehicle in under 4 hours. Please feel free to email me if you have any further questions at Koceguera @ eibach .com

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I wanted to hop on here and answer a few questions. The install time with this particular spring kit (E30-35-038-01-20) is about 3.5 hours including alignment. Our technicians are able to install the new springs, align, and test the vehicle in under 4 hours. Please feel free to email me if you have any further questions at Koceguera @ eibach .com

Are camber bolts also required to perform alignment after install on a 2018?

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does changing springs and ride heights void factory warranty, especially since it sounds like we need to add camber bolts for an alignment? I purchased the extra Ford warranty and don't want to void it, but I really want to do some mods like the front and rear springs.

I also have 100k warranty- anytime you mod a vehicle there’s the CHANCE that the modification could cause a problem down the line where the dealer could use the mod as means to justify denying warranty coverage. Anytime you mod anything on vehicle that it wasn’t originally designed to have there’s also the chance you wind up w/ some “compromise” - improve performance/looks in one area but maybe sacrificing in another- that’s why you gotta really think ahead of time what you plan on doing w/ the vehicle, what performance/aesthetic goals you have & from there prioritize what you’re willing to do.

That being said- most dealers won’t even recognize the different springs- especially if you paint/powdercoat black to match factory. The only things that I can think of that may break/wear prematurely that you’d be leaning in an extended warranty for when it comes to front springs/rear leafs would be wheel bearings mainly & I don’t see a dealer giving you a hard time.

I think the “risk” is well worth the reward.

When it comes to engine performance stuff & warranty I weigh things similarly- I won’t putt a catch can, a huge FMIC in front of rad, or a CAI on my truck- BUT I will put a tune on it, why? Those other mods are plainly visible, require cutting/drilling/removal of factory parts, don’t necessarily even equate to performance gains, are very expensive for what you get in return, & the dealer will have every right to screw w/ your warranty on a mod like that unless you go to the extremes of de-modding & in the case of Catch can or FMIC there’s no going back to full stock unless you have spare factory parts on hand. Tune on the other hand can be removed completely (yeah could see a trace blah blah - unlikely they go to that extreme) & w/ something like these eibach springs, deaver/icon leafs, a stock mount located CVF, Wagner or whipple IC or hell even something like replacement Timken wheel bearings- while “mods” they all are designed specifically for the truck & get installed in stock location w/o any other alterations - so I feel it’s much lower risk of having a problem.

I really bought the extended warranty for the infotainment/tech stuff, the panoramic sunroof, the transfer case, the lighting, & cam phasers maybe being the only engine concern.

John Rathjen

SWATDOC
Reaction score
For those looking to keep their tire/wheel weight down, I did a bit of research.

The BFG K02 37's are actually pretty light compared to most other 37's - listed as 71.3 lbs. The General Grabber is very close at 72 lbs. Also the Deegan38's at 73 lbs. **** Cepek Extreme Country is 69 lbs, and the Cooper AT3 XLT comes in at 68 lbs.

I'm probably gonna try the Coopers myself, on 1552 Turbomac wheels (26 lbs). That combo should be right at 94 lbs - lighter than my stock tire/wheel package.

Last edited:

Raptized19

Reaction score
Thanks for the insight. Over the weekend I took my lil Raptizzle in for its first oil change. I purchased the maintenance plan along with the 100k warranty as mentioned beofre. Since our rigs require full synthetic and my maint plan only covers the Ford blend I paid a couple of buck for the full suyntetic which I thought was fair.
I regards to the springs and things, my warranty and maint plan covers our Fox''s should they leak. In talking to my buddy who happens to be the GM at my dealership, he told me I could potentially risk the warranty on the Fox's by going with coils. He said, like many of us in here that it is a risk. But knowing how pricey these Fox's run, and even rebuilds are pricey and recommended at 50k by the way, makes me wonder what to do,,,again. Im really tempted to go for it, but with my luck, I will have a front shock seal leak only to have Ford say its caused by a spring!!!
Next question, has anyone come across any seal leaks yet?

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the insight. Over the weekend I took my lil Raptizzle in for its first oil change. I purchased the maintenance plan along with the 100k warranty as mentioned beofre. Since our rigs require full synthetic and my maint plan only covers the Ford blend I paid a couple of buck for the full suyntetic which I thought was fair.
I regards to the springs and things, my warranty and maint plan covers our Fox''s should they leak. In talking to my buddy who happens to be the GM at my dealership, he told me I could potentially risk the warranty on the Fox's by going with coils. He said, like many of us in here that it is a risk. But knowing how pricey these Fox's run, and even rebuilds are pricey and recommended at 50k by the way, makes me wonder what to do,,,again. Im really tempted to go for it, but with my luck, I will have a front shock seal leak only to have Ford say its caused by a spring!!!
Next question, has anyone come across any seal leaks yet?

Have only heard handful of reports on leaky shocks- these are pretty much best shocks offered on a factory truck, ever, so not surprising few issues reported. That being said...I have same 100k warranty- what does it say about the rebuild, wear & tear or covered?

I don’t think you’ll have an issue w/ springs & if you powdercoat/paint em black 90% of the monkeys working in ford service bays would have NO idea