Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorCalGen2

Reaction score
Truck had half a tank in it when I took that picture. She has 4700 miles, I’m guessing the leaf spring sag corresponds to how much I Offroad? Or is it inevitable? I plan on eventually getting deavers or icons for the rear but don’t want to go over stock height.

Measurements (inches):
Bottom of tire (driver front) - 41 1/4
Bottom of tire (driver rear) - 41 1/2
Bottom of tire (pass rear) - 41 3/4
Bottom of tire (pass front) - 41 1/4

Top of tire (driver front) - 8 1/4
Top of tire (driver rear) - 8 1/4
Top of tire (pass rear) - 8 1/2
Top of tire (pass front) - 8 1/4

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck had half a tank in it when I took that picture. She has 4700 miles, I’m guessing the leaf spring sag corresponds to how much I Offroad? Or is it inevitable? I plan on eventually getting deavers or icons for the rear but don’t want to go over stock height.

Measurements (inches):

Yep, my wheel gap measured just about the same front and rear after just the Eibachs as well. With the rear Deaver extra inch the bed rails are level.

The leafs start to sag more from hauling weight in the bed like motorcycles and from pulling trailers. I also think the truck handles quite poorly with the stock leafs and stupid blocks. The Deavers are much better.

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Measurements (inches):

I guess everyone gets a different result because my front measures at 8 3/4 from tire and 42 from the ground. Probably why my truck was more front end up with just the Eibachs.

FC94EB65-C391-4DB7-813C-55D722B92D44.jpeg

Carlos M

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Measurements (inches):

I am sitting at 40 front and 41.5 rear. Safe to assume that the Eibach will take my truck too high unless they settle at 1.7 or so like I have read in this trail of postings. I do want to go for them but will hate to see the truck sag back. Can’t afford the Deavers just yet.
Your truck looks awesome. I had given up on the idea until I saw yours.

vazo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sitting at 40 front and 41.5 rear. Safe to assume that the Eibach will take my truck too high unless they settle at 1.7 or so like I have read in this trail of postings. I do want to go for them but will hate to see the truck sag back. Can’t afford the Deavers just yet.
Your truck looks awesome. I had given up on the idea until I saw yours.
Eibach advertises the spring at 1.7" lift for the 2019 and 2.5" for the 2018. It's exactly the same spring (same part number) for both years.

Is yours an '18 or '19?

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Carlos M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eibach advertises the spring at 1.7" lift for the 2019 and 2.5" for the 2018. It's exactly the same spring (same part number) for both years.

Is yours an '18 or '19?

I have an 18.
I have read the same thing but I continue to see some folks getting a perfect level truck and some other sagging and a mix of 19s and 18s.

Is yours 18? I assume so because of the rims and the shocks look blue from the picture.

vazo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 18.
I have read the same thing but I continue to see some folks getting a perfect level truck and some other sagging and a mix of 19s and 18s.

Is yours 18? I assume so because of the rims and the shocks look blue from the picture.
Yes mine is an 18 .. I've been keeping an eye on all the posts as well. I want to do it but I don't want to have my truck sitting nose high. And I'm trying to avoid changing the stock leaf springs as well.

what's weird is I eibach directly and they told me I can be guaranteed to get the full 2 1/2 of lift but the posts all seemed to suggest that that's not necessarily always true.

It almost seems like it's a roll of the dice.

Carlos M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update @Leftsidej.

I'm really surprised you didn't get the full 2.5" which is what I am hoping doesn't happen to to mine.

Do you know what the back measured in at before the install?

Looks like your measurements before the install are very close to my '18.

Vazo, I am in the same boat you are in. Did you get them? If so, how much lift did you get in the front?

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of them in the garage for my 2018, I was waiting for rear Icons to show up so I wasn’t nose high after install. I kept reading more and more about inconsistencies in ride height change. At first I thought it was just the difference in years ‘17-‘18 vs. the ‘19, then it started happening to the 17 and 18. I wanted the lift of 2.5 and stiffer front spring (nose dive is crazy), which the Eibach spring should have provided. But the inconsistency of the ride height changes in postings recently made me somewhat nervous.

I ordered a set of Geiser last week. Anyone in Alaska wanting a sweet deal on a set of Eibach springs PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk