Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorCalGen2

Reaction score
As a reference for those trying to decide. This is after a few hundred miles of banging on the Eibachs and Dever +3s.

View attachment 124581

View attachment 124582

View attachment 124583

From what I’ve seen it seems like the actual lift amount varies slightly from truck to truck. I’ve seen a handful of 17-18’s online that end up nose high and a few others that seem more evenly leveled out.

For what it’s worth I ordered my springs directly through eibach after the newer spring rate was said to have been in production at the time.

The older springs with the higher, and supposedly much stiffer, spring rate did seem to lift the trucks nose higher than these newer ones however. Not sure if that actually proves true across the board though.

vazo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vazo, I am in the same boat you are in. Did you get them? If so, how much lift did you get in the front?
I haven't got them yet ... I have purch collars on now but am going to go with the eibachs ... I went to order them last week but there is no stock out there right now.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I’ve seen it seems like the actual lift amount varies slightly from truck to truck. I’ve seen a handful of 17-18’s online that end up nose high and a few others that seem more evenly leveled out.

For what it’s worth I ordered my springs directly through eibach after the newer spring rate was said to have been in production at the time.

The older springs with the higher, and supposedly much stiffer, spring rate did seem to lift the trucks nose higher than these newer ones however. Not sure if that actually proves true across the board though.

I ordered mine directly from Eibach after the new spring rate came out. I got over 2” of lift.

Every picture of a truck that I saw on here with Eibachs and Deaver +3s looked perfect and level ... so that’s what I went with. I relied on Big Blue’s pics and comments on pages 13 and 15 ... pictures are deceiving but a bubble level doesn’t lie. My truck ended up with nearly the exact same measurements as his. 42” front, 43” rear. Thanks Big Blue !

For sure it’s a mish mash of information and mis-information on here, which makes it difficult.

Last edited:

Carlos M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine directly from Eibach after the new spring rate came out. I got over 2” of lift.

Every picture of a truck that I saw on here with Eibachs and Deaver +3s looked perfect and level ... so that’s what I went with. I relied on Big Blue’s pics and comments on pages 13 and 15 ... pictures are deceiving but a bubble level doesn’t lie. My truck ended up with nearly the exact same measurements as his. 42” front, 43” rear. Thanks Big Blue !

For sure it’s a mish mash of information and mis-information on here, which makes it difficult.

Yeah, I guess I’ll just get the Eibach and sit on them until I can get the Deavers. I am sure I’ll hate it if I rush and end up nose high.
Thanks

Carlos M

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally spoke with Eibach to get some answers. Not to say that some of you have already done so.

Here is what I got:
Spring Rate is 548 on 2018 and 2019 models. They changed it a while ago (pre-2017) according to what the tech was able to pull in the system.

Lift;
2018 you get 2.5'
2019 you get 1.7'

Part number is the same and there is no difference whatsoever in the spring itself. It appears to be Raptor defendant. Not sure what is the different in front weight between a 2018 vs a 2019 raptor that it might drop the front more.

vazo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally spoke with Eibach to get some answers. Not to say that some of you have already done so.

Here is what I got:
Spring Rate is 548 on 2018 and 2019 models. They changed it a while ago (pre-2017) according to what the tech was able to pull in the system.

Lift;
2018 you get 2.5'
2019 you get 1.7'

Part number is the same and there is no difference whatsoever in the spring itself. It appears to be Raptor defendant. Not sure what is the different in front weight between a 2018 vs a 2019 raptor that it might drop the front more.
That's basically what they told me too. Good to see they passed the same message on.

I wonder if the difference is the new shock setup on the 2019's???

I can't see the there being a huge difference in weight up front between the 2018-19.

UrbanMenace

Reaction score
That's basically what they told me too. Good to see they passed the same message on.

I can't see the there being a huge difference in weight up front between the 2018-19.

It's the Fox live shock system. My 2019 adjusts or changes ride height a couple maybe 3 inches when I start up and reverse or drive forward.

Carlos M

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I ended up ordering it after measuring both side around 50 times and checking tire pressure and many other things. Long story short I am right at 2’ difference between front and back. Nick from Apollo Optics said that 2.25’ is what he has seen out of Eibach on 2018s.

If that’s the case I might get lucky. Worst case illl just sit on it until I can afford the Deaver or Icon set up.

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up ordering it after measuring both side around 50 times and checking tire pressure and many other things. Long story short I am right at 2’ difference between front and back. Nick from Apollo Optics said that 2.25’ is what he has seen out of Eibach on 2018s.

If that’s the case I might get lucky. Worst case illl just sit on it until I can afford the Deaver or Icon set up.

Put them on, you’ll be stoked. Worst case it sits a little front high until you lift the back.