Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
chi-weezy,

Did you have the shock height reset or did you use forscan to check it... if not in this thread there is a thread about it. Possible rough ride after spring install if you don't.

ohhhh okay I haven’t seen anything about this. Will look into it. This thread is 100 pages so I didn’t go through every one. Thank you

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just had mine installed on my 19’. Looks much better. Ride is stiffer 100%. I actually don’t prefer this. Hoping they’ll get broken in and soften up a bit. As of now the front looks to be sitting around 1/4” higher than the rear but again they’ll prob settle down to be level. Will post some pics when I get home

oh and it cost me $395 for install. Took the guy like 1.5-2 hrs to do the passenger side. Said he was careful with everything and was hard to get the strut bolts and what not. Just one guy was working on it. The owner of a small shop with good reviews over here in Redding Ca. Haven’t got an alignment yet as I didn’t have time today

Overall looks good. The front looks like the average height you get out of the Eibachs. The rear looks like it’s sitting a little “soft” for lack of a better description. Have you tried parking on other level surfaces and taking a look?

As also asked, did you get the shocks reset? I finally had mine reset and it “Does” make a difference and restores the normal compression at the beginning of the stroke. I found it to make a difference especially on smaller bumps and quality of the ride on the street. The Eibachs do firm things up some, so this is normal. But handling and braking “diving” is improved.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ll add after my springs were installed, Forscan showed my front end sensors thinking the truck was over 30mm’s higher. I’m at 0 after the reset(confirmed).

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Overall looks good. The front looks like the average height you get out of the Eibachs. The rear looks like it’s sitting a little “soft” for lack of a better description. Have you tried parking on other level surfaces and taking a look?

As also asked, did you get the shocks reset? I finally had mine reset and it “Does” make a difference and restores the normal compression at the beginning of the stroke. I found it to make a difference especially on smaller bumps and quality of the ride on the street. The Eibachs do firm things up some, so this is normal. But handling and braking “diving” is improved.

I need to get the reset performed. Looking forward to it as I prefer a cushier ride and this is quite a bit stiffer

CenCstRptr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
K223- chi-wheezy-- Any thoughts that the truck will handle differently with the live valves in the 19-20- since the original front springs were progressive and the Eibachs are not.
Keep it Dirty- had a video comparing the Geiser vs Eibach with the live valve shocks. Any difference you have noticed with handling after doing the reset.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
K223- chi-wheezy-- Any thoughts that the truck will handle differently with the live valves in the 19-20- since the original front springs were progressive and the Eibachs are not.
Keep it Dirty- had a video comparing the Geiser vs Eibach with the live valve shocks. Any difference you have noticed with handling after doing the reset.

Man so many people are running these I didn’t even know about all this nonsense until today. It’s stiffer no doubt. Will rip around this week and see what I notice. I want to do the update and get alignment asap. Will keep you in the loop

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man so many people are running these I didn’t even know about all this nonsense until today. It’s stiffer no doubt. Will rip around this week and see what I notice. I want to do the update and get alignment asap. Will keep you in the loop

Find a dealer or a 4x4 shop that works on Raptors and has IDS, that knows what the procedure is. Basically resets your ride height. The actual procedure takes like 5+ mins. You will restore some of that softer ride your missing.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score

This is probably debatable. From what I have heard Geisers will give you some more in the off road dept. but you will pay for it on road with a harsher ride. Eibachs give you upgraded performance off road and are still pretty comfortable on road as compared to the stock springs. Bang for the buck and to level your truck, the Eibachs are very good.

BALLYWOOD007

Reaction score
So I went in and got it done. Its very noticeable. The front end has got that soft rebound back as it once had before. The truck doesn't feel so rigid, stiff and harsh over bumps anymore. The Ford dealership said this is the first time that they had to do this and after some research, they have come to the conclusion that this should have been done to begin with. I'm much happier now. Next up...rear end with Deaver or Icons. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone that's done whatever the shock ride height reset procedure is actually post what's necessary for it? I have Forscan, and can look through there, but figured if someone already has done it and knows what to do, it would save those of us that haven't done it a bunch of time messing around in Forscan trying to find it. Thanks!