Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No experience but its my understanding that you can only view the ride height with forscan. You have to go to Ford or a shop who has the actual diagnostic tool to perform the reset.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No experience but its my understanding that you can only view the ride height with forscan. You have to go to Ford or a shop who has the actual diagnostic tool to perform the reset.

Exactly! It’s basically called a “Ride Height Calibration”. It’s more painful and complex to have arranged then it is, the few mins to run the procedure. It’s not widely done and many dealers and shops are clueless. It was a new find in the forum as well.

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my ride height reset at the dealer. 43 bucks. There was a little confusion but one of the techs had done a reset on a Mustang so he knew about where to go.

Just tell them it’s in the VDM and all that needs to be done is reset the ride height to zero.

Truck feels a bit softer but nothing huge. If this had been done and I didn’t know it I would have a hard time noticing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had my ride height reset at the dealer. 43 bucks. There was a little confusion but one of the techs had done a reset on a Mustang so he knew about where to go.

Just tell them it’s in the VDM and all that needs to be done is reset the ride height to zero.

Truck feels a bit softer but nothing huge. If this had been done and I didn’t know it I would have a hard time noticing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good deal! True it only affects the initial shock travel, but it seems to restore ride quality in general vs that slight harshness. Back to factory, but the added difference of the springs. Seems worth it.

Clord555

Reaction score
Anyone had alignment issues? Dealership is installing and just called saying they need to install an alignment kit and longer camber bolts. They full of crap or is this real?

TravisHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone had alignment issues? Dealership is installing and just called saying they need to install an alignment kit and longer camber bolts. They full of crap or is this real?

As far as I know, that’s real. I believe they can get pretty close to the alignment specs without the kit, but need to install the cam kit to get it fully within spec. That’s unless I got hoodwinked too... :)

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I gave them the eibach tech ext so hopefully they will get it sorted.

I spoke to Eibach a long while back before doing them. They told me Re align to factory spec. You won’t need any bolt kit. But there may be tolerance differences in some of these trucks. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

TravisHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke to Eibach a long while back before doing them. They told me Re align to factory spec. You won’t need any bolt kit. But there may be tolerance differences in some of these trucks. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

My truck must be one of those... at least that’s what I am going to tell myself.