Eibach Pro-lift springs installed with pics and comments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chi_weezy

Reaction score
Just had mine installed on my 19’. Looks much better. Ride is stiffer 100%. I actually don’t prefer this. Hoping they’ll get broken in and soften up a bit. As of now the front looks to be sitting around 1/4” higher than the rear but again they’ll prob settle down to be level. Will post some pics when I get home

oh and it cost me $395 for install. Took the guy like 1.5-2 hrs to do the passenger side. Said he was careful with everything and was hard to get the strut bolts and what not. Just one guy was working on it. The owner of a small shop with good reviews over here in Redding Ca. Haven’t got an alignment yet as I didn’t have time today

CenCstRptr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you done rear springs, or just the Eibachs in the front. Are you still running 35", or did you go up to 37"?

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
chi-weezy,

Did you have the shock height reset or did you use forscan to check it... if not in this thread there is a thread about it. Possible rough ride after spring install if you don't.