EBOV VTA done right

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took a few minutes to search "weep hole" over on the f150 forum and for SURE there are several posters (likely more MGD aliases) over there that sound JUST LIKE the MGD "twatwafflefuckingmoronknownothingotherthanwhatispostedonforumsbysimilarforumfuckwits" we have here.

What is amazing to me is that there are so many gullible morons who do the stupid shit they read on the interwebs, because they are sofuckingstupid. I've been a member of many enthusiast forums for decades (same forum name) and there are always a few idiots. However, this Raptor forum is the only "truck" forum that I have had interest to actually read, much less participate in.

The one member here, MGD aka whatever, and the similarity of several posters on the related F150 forum are the first time (for me) witnessing (reading only thankfully) that I've ever encountered posters that are so ignorant that they are beyond stupid, right into the moron category, and ultimately approaching clinical insanity.

While the issue of moisture and/or oil vapor collecting in ANY forced induction (gasoline or diesel engine) front-mounted charge air cooler/intercooler (and entire intake tract) is a valid concern for engineering, there are a myriad of ways to prevent and/or mitigate the concern that do NOT involve drilling an open "weep hole" into the end-tank section and leaving it open continuously for induction pressure and/or vacuum leakage.

There are several of these mitigation techniques currently employed by OEM designs (Ford included) and from the aftermarket if anyone has a valid concern for the issue. If MGD, aka whatever, wants to expand his knowledge for better forum trolling he should use that "google" search engine to find out what various techniques the OEMs and aftermarket use vs remaining completely insane.

I'll not reply again to this topic, but I sure hope the MGD, aka whatever, can hear the pop when the head comes out of the ass and see when the shit is wiped from the eyes.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have searched and i cant find a single person that has done this to a gen 13 f150 let alone a gen 2 raptor. I am convinced ford has "pretty much" solved the problem. However, if i did live in a humid climate and i was experiencing a misflire the BEST and easiest solution is to remove the bov recirc hose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
You have never seen someone drill the weep hole in the ecoboost F150? Videos and information galore on the web.

donk_316

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone take 2-3 min from the 15 pages about drilling vent holes in your intercooler (lol) and tell me what they are using to plug / block off both sides of the vent line?

Thanks!

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have never seen someone drill the weep hole in the ecoboost F150? Videos and information galore on the web.

Like i said "i cant find a single person that has done this to a gen 13 f150 let alone a gen 2 raptor"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

As you see, my FRF powers are far beyond yours.
So, how many people agree with you here?

We’ve given you the sounding board and all the love and attention that nobody else will give you. Now, it’s time to move on. If you want to have an intelligent debate, you have the basis in the points that have been raised to you here to pursue that debate.

You have chosen not to and you continue to post a circular argument that your way is better and everyone else who doesn’t choose to side with you is closed minded or stupid.

No more internet links about weep holes. No more suggesting to Gen 2 owners to drill the CAC. It’s a warranty voiding act, your protestations notwithstanding. You can shout all you want to who has or hasn’t been denied a warranty on a drilled CAC, it doesn’t matter a bit. EVERYONE here knows that doing so costs you the warranty on the CAC and possibly more if you suffer a potentially related powertrain failure.

Drop it. If you continue this diatribe without responding, intelligently to the points we have raised, we - not just me - we will report every post you make as abuse until you are banned. We will repeat it until you are gone no matter how many times you re-register.

If the world were FRF, @Sasquatch77 ( aka MGD and MGD. ) is Kim Jong-Un. Nobody here is your ally and when push comes to shove, nobody will stand up for you or tolerate your existence.

One last time - again, if you don’t address the issues below, you’re trolling, we report you every time you bring up weep hole nonsense as trolling UNTIL YOU ARE GONE.

Or behave. The choice is yours.

So, why do you continue to troll the Gen 2 subforums with what seems to be a pretty blatant attempt to convince someone to lose the warranty on their new trucks? BTW - you have yet to address this point.

1: Gen 2 owners do not care about your opinion on drilling the charge air cooler on ecoboost engines. Read it again. Now, read it again. Repeat as needed until you actually understand.

2) The 2017-2018 trucks are not suffering from this affliction, whether you want to admit it or not. No amount of trolling is going to work.

3) Your preferred narrative will not prevail. Read this again.

4) Gen 2 owners do not care about your opinion on drilling the charge air cooler on ecoboost engines.

5) You have gone back on your statements no less than half a dozen times in this thread. I’ve done my best to illustrate them, because I know you’re suffering from multiple personality disorder and affects not only how you type, but what you type. But I want to be sure that I am on the correct side of this
- you saying I am a smart guy actually hurts my FRF cred. So, I need you to be clear that I am dumb as a box of rocks, narrow and closed minded, unwilling to accept your ... opinions and so on. so please clarify what your opinion of my level of intelligence is.

6) if your argument / opinion had merit, you would see people jumping up and down on your side and blasting away at me. Your argument lacks merit - see points 1-5. If your argument, point - what is your point by the way? Nevermind - if it had any merit whatsoever, the opinion would stand by itself.

here are some examples
Raptor 3.5TT is more powerful than the previous 6.2L V8. This fact stands on its own.

Raptor 3.5TT is more powerful than standard F150 3.5TT. This fact stands on its own merit as well.

6.2L Raptor makes a great audio soundtrack. Not as good as the GT350, but pretty good. This fact stands on its own merit ( sure some will take offense at a Mustang sounding better but, if you heard them at Raptor Assault, you would agree ).

The F150 Raptor is the preeminent COTS, production off road vehicle. Ford sells every one of them and then some. The demand for the Raptor is as never before, as with every previous year of Raptor. Again, this stands on its own

In stark contrast to the aforementioned facts that stand on their own merit, your assertion that owners of Gen 2 Raptors should drill a hole in the charge air cooler to “fix” a “problem” that doesn’t exist in the truck, is argumentum ad absurdum.

7) We just do not care about your opinion on drilling the charge air cooler on ecoboost engines.

8) Updatded: Sasquatch77 now finally admits the 2017-18 Raptor does not need a weep hole.

9) You are arguing solely for the purpose of arguing and even if I and all the other posters in here acquiesced to your absurd recommendations, you would find something to argue about or nit pick about the Raptor, which you hate.

10) I think we can now safely dispense with the charade. You are sasquatch77, mcnawsty, mgd. and sasquatch78. It’s ok to admit it now, I am not bothered by this, neither are the admins or moderators. Last time they messaged me they made it clear that you would not be banned for duplicate registrations. At least do us the courtesy of acknowledging this. I have dealt with you fairly, and addressed your points. I have treated you with respect, and still you argue this pointless jihad. admit you are sasquatch77 and all the rest of your aliases here.

11) Did I forget to mention that Gen 2 owners do not care about your opinion on drilling the charge air cooler on ecoboost engines? I think I did.

12) I am puzzled why you want me to interrogate my mechanic at the Ford dealer who does my Raptor service on drilled CAC issues. Why would I do this, I asked, he answered. End of story on this ( probably not the best choice of phrases, but it is ) What about this do you find hard to understand.

13) H#ll, you won’t read past 1.

^^^^^

End of story on this.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Here is some info to digest then. Need videos?
https://www.f150forum.com/f38/ecoboost-weep-hole-368327/

Notice that NASSTY actually agrees with the weep hole??

Ok, so that is how it’s going to be. since you refused to address the points brought up and have a rational discussion, we will begin reporting every post you make as trolling abuse.

In the mean time,

Raptor off the line acceleration - Page 6 - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

Ranger Raptor / Bronco / Wrangler competitor? - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

Do people flash their high beams at you? - Page 3 - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

Would you still buy a new 2017? - Page 7 - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

Now, it sure appears to the casual observer that @NASSTY does not hold you in high esteem.

It’s a shame that you are so obsessed with trolling the Raptor forum that you have to be this way but it really is for the best that you move on to other things.

Folks, for those of you not on the PM list, to report MGD’s posts as abuse:
Under it’s user name on the left side of the forum post ‘frame’ are 2 icons. The first is the online/offline the 2nd is the exclamation point in the triangle.

click that link and feel free to explain why it’s posts are $hit. Repeated trolling of the gen 2 forums should be enough. It’s not like it’s an unknown.