DU-HA Under Seat Storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As many here have commented, it fits reasonably well, installs quickly and is convenient. Doesn't fit SBRs/Truck guns particularly well if you've got a pistol like a Sig MCX; I mean, it fits, but it's not a long gun so YMMV
Do you think it will fit my Desert Techs?

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heh. Do you have an MDR, SRS or Covert?

It *does* fit my SCAR17S if that helps :)
I have thr SRS and MDR.. I am not a fan of running the Covert because I have to run my cans to avoid damage to my scopes. I run a shorty .338 Norma Magnum AI in a 22" for fun... good to know they will fit. The SCAR is longer then my DT's. Thanks amigo

VLOCRPTR

Reaction score
I have thr SRS and MDR.. I am not a fan of running the Covert because I have to run my cans to avoid damage to my scopes. I run a shorty .338 Norma Magnum AI in a 22" for fun... good to know they will fit. The SCAR is longer then my DT's. Thanks amigo

Oh man, I really want to shoot an MDR. I have a collection of bull-pups and a .308 in that config just sounds awesome.

I just got a Tommy Built Tactical G36C in .300 Blackout which is all sorts of fun...

The SRS in 6.5 Creedmoor or .338 Lapua has my name on it someday...

My wife caught on that I have more than 3 when I bought the second safe :)

southof30A

Reaction score
As many here have commented, it fits reasonably well, installs quickly and is convenient. Doesn't fit SBRs/Truck guns particularly well if you've got a pistol like a Sig MCX; I mean, it fits, but it's not a long gun so YMMV
Put your long guns in an "easy rider rifle rack", hung across the back window. That's how we did it in the 70's.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went out to the range today and was able to fit more guns in my cab without the storage bin installed... has me rethinking how to do this...

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the DU-HA Storage unit in my scab and it's awesome! 5 minute install, high quality construction and it holds a crap load. I had the Tuffy lockable storage unit in my Gen 1 and this holds a lot more stuff and cost half of what the Tuffy cost. Definite 2 thumbs up.

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love mine. Keep 8 MREs propane stove and mess kit tow ropes fold up shovel sunscreen mosquito repellent a bottle of whiskey and wet wipes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro