Drop in filter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
AEM 28-20385 Dryflow drop in

Just installed the AEM filter and no fit problem. Really heavy well made filter compared to the stock filter.

Notty

Reaction score
Bought the AEM, fit perfect. Does seem abit better throttle response. That being said the old filter in there was dirty as all hell.

What part number was it? The one they sent me was 28-20385 and was definitely too tall. I am glad the one you got worked out though.

OP
OP

98infinity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What part number was it? The one they sent me was 28-20385 and was definitely too tall. I am glad the one you got worked out though.

Yeah same one. Got it off Amazon. The box was open when I got mine but was in plastic, maybe yours got switched or some shit. Those warehouses are massive and the people who work they probably don't know the difference. I'll take some pictures when I get a chance.

SVT VA Raptor

Reaction score

That should be the correct one. I've ordered 2 in the past couple of years; 1 was for my FX4 and the other for the Raptor. Here is the direct link to the ones I've ordered.

And a comparison pic of the stock and AEM:

20140907_131848.jpg

Are you removing the entire lid off the airbox? I found it to be a PITA if I didn't take the entire cover off and tried to wedge it under it.