Driving myself nuts...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leadfoot

Reaction score
worrying about the choice of options on my silver scab order.

A couple of weeks ago I ordered a silver scab with the hood graphic and no nav or moonroof. Then I started wondering if I should have included the rear graphic to balance it out. But I don't necessarily like the way the rear graphic screams "RAPTOR", just for the benefit of all the spotters.

Now I'm thinking: maybe I should ask them to delete the hood graphic, and splurge on the nav system instead. The hood graphic will be covered with snow and ice most of the time in winter anyway. At least the nav is a functional option, unlike the graphics. Also trying to keep the cost within reason.

Just call me a Crazy Canuck.

OP
OP
leadfoot

leadfoot

Reaction score
Yes, the lux package is included with Canadian Raptors (Sony sound system, heated and cooled seats, remote start, etc). Also ordered trailer brake controller. I also oredered the rear camera which would be in the mirror.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
guess it depends how much the Nav option is up there. I got it with my truck and I really like it. It does a lot more than Nav. Nice touch screen interface, sync interface, all kinds of goodies from being able to use cell phone apps etc.

OP
OP
leadfoot

leadfoot

Reaction score
With the arrangement that I have, they would only charge me invoice ($2000 Can) for the nav option.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would kill all the graphics. Have a local shop do them down the road and get more, better quality and what you want for less money. I ordered mine naked and am having what I want put on. Splurge, go Nav. You'll love the big screen for the cams (get the front cam option too).

Last edited:

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't going to get any graphics but decided to add the hood a few weeks after I ordered. I love it, I think it really looks great, I'm glad I added it. I also added the nav after order, another item I don't regret at all.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter