Driver seat cushion popping off clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdvRap

Reaction score
Does anyone else have this problem? The bottom cushion keeps coming loose in the front (by knee). Happened in my 19 with leather seats and 20 with Recaro seats.

I re-clip the front but it only stays for a few drives and comes back off.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you talking about the leather seat cover on the front, that wraps around and clips under the seat? Are you a big heavy person or are you using your hand and pressing down on the front on the seat when you get in? Usually these are held in pretty good.

OP
OP
AdvRap

AdvRap

Reaction score
Are you talking about the leather seat cover on the front, that wraps around and clips under the seat? Are you a big heavy person or are you using your hand and pressing down on the front on the seat when you get in? Usually these are held in pretty good.
Hahah - A Movie comes to mind, "Is she a big fat person?..." (who can guess the movie?)

So the Driver seat - Cushion cover you sit on that connects in the front of the seat under the steering wheel. Probably best for me to snap a picture. I'm fairly average I'd say. 5'9" 175lbs. I Like romantic runs on the trails and camping :D

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats not good, never heard anybody complain about that and you've had it happen to 3 raptors now??

bvita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's happened on both my 19' Recaro and 20' Leather as well. Seemed like the cushion coming up was a bit more prominent in my 19' Recaro. This post reminded me I need to reclip mine though lol.

OP
OP
AdvRap

AdvRap

Reaction score
Ok, so seems like a fairly normal thing. I'll just deal with it till I can figure out how to stop it.

Thanks