Driver door panel/handle squeak fix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any ideas on how to fix the driver door panel/handle from squeaking?

My left leg rest against the door panel where the handle is positioned and causes it to squeak when resting against it.

Thought maybe some sort of lubricant spray designed for this purpose might be out there.

thanks

tc2000

Reaction score
My new 2019 squeaks in the window switch/mirror panel area. If I press it firmly it goes away. Drives me crazy. You think lubricant spray would do the trick?

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
any ideas on how to fix the driver door panel/handle from squeaking?

My left leg rest against the door panel where the handle is positioned and causes it to squeak when resting against it.

Thought maybe some sort of lubricant spray designed for this purpose might be out there.

thanks

I've noticed the same thing. Right now, my solution is...don't do that. Will watch this thread for possible real solutions.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
my 18 did it , the fixed it , still did it. M y 19 does it too. Every cheap f150 ive seen doesn't!

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you take it to the Ford dealer they have repair kit, it took me 3 oil change visits, I continued to bitch about it and they fixed it, I think they spray some foam in to the panel or something and it binds everything together since its cheap lose plastic.

Last edited:

raptor3757

Reaction score
Hi guys, I had the same problem on my 18 raptor.

***FIX*** I purchased a padded role with adhesive on one side, the handle pops off with flat head screw driver (see youtube video) and padded the areas under the handle.

Much better than squeaky handle.

hope that helps