Drive Modes / Exhaust Modes Pros and Cons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NYC Raptor

Reaction score
I drive in sport mode with Baja exhaust most of the time. I like the way the Baja mode opens up the exhaust and gives it that deep rasp.

G3Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drive in sport mode with Baja exhaust most of the time. I like the way the Baja mode opens up the exhaust and gives it that deep rasp.
I wonder if I’m one of the few that thinks Baja exhaust mode sounds “fatiguing” to the ears in the cabin. Driving on the highway is the worst with the drone coming into the cabin in Baja exhaust mode.

So I’m mostly using Normal Mode + Normal Suspension + Baja exhaust + Comfort Steering for around town - at least until I can’t stand the sound anymore lol

Highway - I’m 99% using Sport Mode + Sport Suspension + Comfort (for longer trips) or Sport Steering + Quiet Exhaust.

Last edited:

787Jet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sport Steering/handling and Baja exhaust! If ever your in a tunnel or passing under multiple overpasses....roll the window down and hit the gas....sounds like a Formula 1 car! Milage 14/15 around city.
Ditto on the overpass, LOL! Same configuration, except Sport exhaust till I spot a potential race or overpass. Adding in Sport mode to hold gears longer once in awhile, downshifting to stoplights sounds nice. 17-18mpg mixed on 93 octane.