Dream Realized!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet Ride..Welcome...I've had mine 10 months now (2014 Whippled)...and I promise you its gonna take a while to wipe that smile off your face...I still grin from ear to ear every time I drive it....and BEWARE...Raptors have been known to make the Wives and GF's very jealous,so to save the peace,better let them take it for a spin once and a while...with you in passenger seat for sure...:33:

OP
OP
Swiftygp

Swiftygp

Reaction score
Congrats! Our trucks are twins! Give us the deets; how many miles, any history you know of?

I found business and insurance cards for previous owners in mine but they didn’t have any interest in returns call or emails about my truck’s history.
I have a previous registration and I asked the sales lady to reach out and see if they would be interested in talking about the trucks history but nothing so far. It’s got some imperfections but just cosmetics as far as I can tell. It’s an aftermarket subwoofer and a roof mounted DVD player (which doesn’t work well). I did discover this morning that the left rear door lock isn’t functioning electronically. Still works manually though so no big deal. It’s got 150k miles but the deal coupled with the color was too good to pass up and I’m banking on the reputation of the SVT team’s engine durability. The service record on carfax was quite extensive so I’m confident in the truck. It’s been great so far.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a previous registration and I asked the sales lady to reach out and see if they would be interested in talking about the trucks history but nothing so far. It’s got some imperfections but just cosmetics as far as I can tell. It’s an aftermarket subwoofer and a roof mounted DVD player (which doesn’t work well). I did discover this morning that the left rear door lock isn’t functioning electronically. Still works manually though so no big deal. It’s got 150k miles but the deal coupled with the color was too good to pass up and I’m banking on the reputation of the SVT team’s engine durability. The service record on carfax was quite extensive so I’m confident in the truck. It’s been great so far.

Awesome, looks like you did your homework! This forum was indispensable when searching for the right questions to ask, before AND after the purchase.

I bought one with 93k myself and am confident in the SVT model; no hard feeling to the ecoboosters, but I do see that this forum is slowly becoming a “I have a Gen2 with...insert problem”, the Gen1 area is kinda quiet. Take that for what it is, or maybe I’m missing something.

Either way, congrats and welcome to Raptopia, where every mile is a smile!