Doug's Headers DEC300A-1 - Doug's Electric Exhaust Cutouts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DEADEYE

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Never heard of them before. Do they have a warranty?

Yes one year .

Doug's is well known in hot rod and engine building circles.

Google them and check out there web site. Sorry I couldn't post a link.

K-9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know this company either but I have seen siilar set ups from others with good reviews. I have the DMH on my GT500 which I have been happy with. I did the low profile version (oval shape that welds onto the X pipe) because my car sits so low. Not an issue with the Raptor so I would not be as picky on that but would say make sure who ever you get it's a good quality piece. The DMH is solid and well build - Looks like a monoblade Throttle Body and other than being a pain to get welded onto the stainless was an easy install. We had to send it over to a really good welder and his work was really nice so well worth it. I think for the raptor the Y pipe option is good so ling as the material is good.

OP
OP
DEADEYE

DEADEYE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few photo's of the Cutout installed. The quality of the build is excellent , the motor on the cutout is strong and quiet. I like the sound . When closed the stock sound is maintained.

Attachments

• IMG_0166 DG.jpg
    IMG_0166 DG.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0164DG.jpg
    IMG_0164DG.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 402
  • IMG_0163DG.jpg
    IMG_0163DG.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 361