Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
it’s heartening to hear of dealers like this with Raptor stock. Last year this time, it seemed like the only dealers with stock were all trying to gouge buyers with a hateful ADM.

Uncas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my 2018 Raptor SCREW the other day at Five Star Ford in Stone Mtn Georgia for $1000 under MSRP. They had 4 others in stock, all for the same discount. Advertised right there on their website. Walked in, no fuss, didn't try to sell me warranties and protection packages and all that crap either. I was in and out of there, including my trade in, in under 2 hours. They were a great dealership - was about a 45 minute drive for me, had never met anyone there, talked to anyone or set foot in the store. "Hi, I'm here to buy a Raptor" was how the conversation started :favorites13:

Ditto Shelor Ford Christiansburg VA. 2 hours and the deal was done, including trade on a 08 Jeep Wrangler. Had to come back to pick it up since my CU did financing.:driver:

JacobZ06

Reaction score
Purchased mine for MSRP less $1K. Thought the dealer was being very reasonable. Dealt with the general manager, no fuss, straightforward, a pleasure to do business with.

Jacob

tonymission

Reaction score
Have one in Lead Foot coming tomorrow at sticker. I probably could have done better since we buy about 10-15 trucks a year for my business, but I'm happy with that. Traded in an Audi RS3 and they gave me 3k more than any of the Audi dealerships offered.

Sgroer

Reaction score
Have one in Lead Foot coming tomorrow at sticker. I probably could have done better since we buy about 10-15 trucks a year for my business, but I'm happy with that. Traded in an Audi RS3 and they gave me 3k more than any of the Audi dealerships offered.

Tony! Enjoy it... We should hit some north georgia forest roads sometime soon!

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tony! Enjoy it... We should hit some north georgia forest roads sometime soon!

Amicalola Falls is right around the corner from AMP and is wide enough to where you're not going to add pinstripping to the sides of the truck. There are also a handful of fun trails in Clayton, Ga as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc