Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobW33

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI - I contacted dealer in Georgia today to see if the $4K discount was legit and it is. Actually a $3400 discount after you factor in their fees. Still a great deal - other dealers told me to jump on it since they have no plans to discount. There are dynamics involved here that we may not understand like future allocations based on what they move now. Giving up a little now to lock in 2019s at MSRP might make sense. Just speculation on my part though...

CMSearle2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up...

Kings Ford in Cincinnati, Ohio has 4 2018 802A's, all with beadlocks, for well under MSRP.

2 black, 1 lead foot and 1 red.

Just picked up a Lead Foot yesterday and was very well taken care of.

Highly recommend them! Was referred to them by a co-worker and couldn't have been more happy with the buying experience.

Travis Martin is the sales manager and he'll get you hooked up. Tell him Chris sent you.

Kings Ford
(513)683-0220

Remix5x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up...

Kings Ford in Cincinnati, Ohio has 4 2018 802A's, all with beadlocks, for well under MSRP.

Highly recommend them! Was referred to them by a co-worker and couldn't have been more happy with the buying experience.

Travis Martin is the sales manager and he'll get you hooked up. Tell him Chris sent you.

Kings Ford
(513)683-0220

What’s well under MSRP?

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you ******* retarded? This is the 3rd time I told you to call the sales guy who quoted me $2k off plus $600 in dealer fees. (ie $1,400 under msrp) I got that reduced discount because I wouldn't buy their other market up services.

Jake C. (770) 867-5236.

If you wouldn't believe my word for word copy to these forums, why would you believe a forwarded email? You'd just come up with some other pathetic excuse.

BTW, I'll PM you my payment details because a guy like you would never renege on a lost bet would you?

Hopefully other people report your ******** so you get banned like all the other trolls who pollute these forums.

I love to toy with your sorry ass! Can't wait for $5k plus discounts to roll in

Oh still waiting for your pm of the payment details.hehehe you are a damn liar.
Please make sure you handle your liquor. How the hell they gonna send you payment details without agreement to buy? Control those voices in your head mate

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Just a heads up...

Kings Ford
(513)683-0220

How much below msrp did you pay? Won't judge you mate. Just curious since you said they treated you well

Last edited:

J Money

Reaction score
Hey. New member here. Been lurking for a while and might take the plunge. Was made an offer today for sticker on an 802a Truck with no dealer markup.

The truck is relatively local, in stock and ready to roll. Any thoughts?

Trackar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey. New member here. Been lurking for a while and might take the plunge. Was made an offer today for sticker on an 802a Truck with no dealer markup.

The truck is relatively local, in stock and ready to roll. Any thoughts?
If they offered the truck to you at sticker try to get a little off or have them throw in an extended warranty or something. I noticed a lot of dealers who used to charge a mark up in California no longer do.

J Money

Reaction score
If they offered the truck to you at sticker try to get a little off or have them throw in an extended warranty or something. I noticed a lot of dealers who used to charge a mark up in California no longer do.
Thanks for the fast reply. I have a unique situation, current truck is in with warranty work. So I’m calculating the ROI of them giving me sticker since I’ve been without my daily driver for 2 weeks. They want to gouge me on the trade in, but by end of day they offered an extra $2350.00 on the trade. I have Icons w/Remote Resis on my 14. But swapping back to stock to sell aftermarket is where I’m conflicted. It’s again a time/cost analysis too. Might just be worth wrapping up a deal now. Just noticed the only option lacking is the moon roof and tech package. Both of those I can live without. Rates suck right now too even with a high Fico. My trailer has a lower rate than what’s out there. Wonder if I can just refi with my credit union next week?