DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH FORGED OFFROAD!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sellarsus

Reaction score
Wasnt exactly sure where to post this but if i can save one of you from losing your money and the extreme aggravation thats what im hoping for here...

There is one word to describe the way forged offroad is doing business...... THEFT..

Paid for the shock exchange program for my truck in January. Recieved my shocks in early march and swapped them out. They were signed for in cali on the 23rd of march. (Was in the 30 day window).

Since then i have emailed and called countless times in regards to my core refund... finally got 1 response by email a couple weeks ago. That just said sorry and they will update me...not a word since.

I have pretty much accepted that i will never see my money. That being said this place should absolutely be blasted all over the offroad world. I have never done business with a company so dishonest. I cant even begin to imagine the amount of money and shocks this place has stolen from people over time.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you used a CC, then protest the charge, you won’t have to pay. CC company will investigate your claim and contact them. If you used a debt card, you really screwed up.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sooooo......you will get your core charge.....I bet you get back like 100 bucks maybe 200 if your lucky.....what did the shocks they sent you look like? How long ago did you get the cores back to them?

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$500 Deposit/Core
-$100 2 Worn front shock bushings
-$62.50 Single front shock need refinish
-$98 1 Front shaft
-$124 Rear resi body have internal wear

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what they gave me btw

Hi Jason,

We apologize for how long it has taken us to process your shocks and in turn deposit. Your refund was processed and should be back in the account used in 5-7 business days. Below is a breakdown of the refund with pictures of any damaged parts(if applicable).