GEN 1 Forged Offroad - out of Business?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCABpicker

Reaction score
Sweet. Did their shock swap program in Jan 2022. Replacements already leaking. "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is".

SuburbanJake

Reaction score
This is disappointing as they had a lot of cool ****. I purchased a few things from them, most recently the Dirt King UCA’s with no hiccup but it was very sketchy. Site was acting dumb and getting them on the phone was literally impossible. Took 6 weeks. It took 4 months for the RPG bump kit but at least they were very supportive and freaking called back or emailed.

Most importantly, does ANYONE know where to get the gen1 front bump kit they made or similar? Really kicking myself for not buying that three years ago.

brink

Reaction score
This is disappointing as they had a lot of cool ****. I purchased a few things from them, most recently the Dirt King UCA’s with no hiccup but it was very sketchy. Site was acting dumb and getting them on the phone was literally impossible. Took 6 weeks. It took 4 months for the RPG bump kit but at least they were very supportive and freaking called back or emailed.

Most importantly, does ANYONE know where to get the gen1 front bump kit they made or similar? Really kicking myself for not buying that three years ago.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score

i know paul. he is a good friend of mine. he designed that bump kit for forged.