DMH Cutout - Double WOW!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I must have the only DMH cutout that's still working fine. Had it a couple years now.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong it's an awesome idea but maybe I just got a defected one or something lol but the shaft and the motor broke and was hanging under the truck by the wire. And badlanz said it was my fault for taking it off road in places I shouldn't have taken it (I call ********) but whatever now I'm just running straight pipes no muffler just cats an those are soon coming off as well with some long tube headers

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmmm..... might have to 2nd guess this after all. I was looking at a turndown exhaust but wondering about functionality if it gets submerged when off roading

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i only had pics to go by, but to me the DMH looked much much beefier and stronger than the Badlandz.... thats only from me seeing the DMH in hand and looking at pics of the badlandz..... may not be an accurate depiction...

i really want to recommend the DMH, but all these horror stories of trying to get ahold of the guy has me scared, and while they arent on the do not fly list yet, they are detained... but so far after a year, its still working great, i havent ran my truck rough much, but the Snoball was probably the hardest ive ever pushed a truck in my life, from speed and going thru and over things (like small trees and hitting a boulder), and my DMH is still working flawless. if you can find one for a good price (call Morrie) and can get it, id say give it a shot. you might not get much of a warranty cuz he cant answer his phone tho, that is a warning ill give form all the stories ive heard.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah I'm ditching my Badlanz for a flow master super 10 next month. I'll give someone my used cutout if they pay shipping. I'm serious. It rattles so you'd have to fix that.

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about just getting a Y pipe and a cap plate that bolts it shut. Put a couple of wing nuts on there and call it a day. That way there's no motors or anything to go bad and with the cap bolted on there should be no problems with it off road. I was originally thinking about the electric cutout but hearing of some problems and issues offroading I'm leaning towards a manual one.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That could work jhawk! Hell I'd even give you my Y pipe when I get my new exhaust haha

Hey Aaron great minds think alike haha I was looking at te super 10 and the super 44 I can get them at a pretty damn good price too :Big Laugh: my wife works at orielys so I get employee discounts (anywhere from 15% to 50%) I think I might get one next week and put it in myself I just got my new welder in today haha the fun begins!!!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Hey Pat, I don't suppose you'd be willing to hook a brother up on one of those Super 10's would ya? :banana-mario: