DIY bumber kits coming later this year or early 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yet another thread derailed by gen 1 idiots trolling the gen 2 side of the forums. This dude Aaron posts 30 times on average in every single gen 2 thread. And this dude crash must be Aaron's boyfriend, he seems to follow Aaron around.

We don't need your endless wisdom and collective brilliance, just stay in the "5.4 and other useless shit" side of the forum and educate those who are willing to listen to your jibber jabber.

OK, insults aside. Let me ask nicely. You are predictable and boring, and not adding value, disruptive too. Please leave us alone.

Last edited:

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, this ******* is going to copy some other companies bumper. Ugly bumper none the less. Going to do it for profit. then post his intentions on here, where ADD is a supporting vendor by the way, and he is the one that is offended? I think ADD ought to sue his stupid ass.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, this ******* is going to copy some other companies bumper. Ugly bumper none the less. Going to do it for profit. then post his intentions on here, where ADD is a supporting vendor by the way, and he is the one that is offended? I think ADD ought to sue his stupid ass.

I figured we'd let him go through with it and then get sued, that's more fun than stopping him from doing it. I bet ADD would be amped to sell him a bumper if they knew he was going to "reverse engineer" it.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Then he wants to cast hate and bile against people just because they are gen 1 owners is the only reason it makes his idea look ****** up.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
He's insecure, we established this on the other thread where he flipped out on me for making this comparison

Raptor 6.2 = modified version of regular 6.2
Raptor TTv6EB = modified version of regular TTv6EB

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Then his girlfriend xxdiaarraa has to jump in with his everything is a Jennie insult, get out of my forum diatribe.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Gen 2 owners,

I have been doing some research for DIY custom bumper kits for the 2017 Raptor. I just talked to Mariah from Move bumpers, she said they are working on a Cad program for the Gen 2. I also asked if they would sell me a download of the Cad program and at no surprise! She said NO!

It looks like they have Gen 1 bumper kits. The Price looks good compared to 2k!

It looks like I will either wait for the release of the Gen 2 kit and reverse engineer it. or purchase an ADD bumper! It will come down to patience...lol! I have access CNC Plasma and a CNC Plasma operator that can write a program.

https://www.movebumpers.com/buy-diy-bumper-kits

Mad-

I really appreciate your efforts on this bumper deal. That said, I agree with others and think you would be way better of working with tubes. Not a big fan of those bumpers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yet another thread derailed by gen 1 idiots trolling the gen 2 side of the forums. This dude Aaron posts 30 times on average in every single gen 2 thread. And this dude crash must be Aaron's boyfriend, he seems to follow Aaron around.

We don't need your endless wisdom and collective brilliance, just stay in the "5.4 and other useless shit" side of the forum and educate those who are willing to listen to your jibber jabber.

OK, insults aside. Let me ask nicely. You are predictable and boring, and not adding value, disruptive too. Please leave us alone.

Is this argument really happening?

Gen 2 guy here, never owned a Gen 1, and sorry those bumpers are ugly. Initial comments were mostly constructive and liked the idea of a DIY bumper but suggested not using those designs. OP derailed his own thread. It's actually such a blatant overreaction I seriously wonder if it was intentional.

This Gen 1 vs gen 2 war is ridiculous. As a gen 2 guy, I see way more threads derailed by "us".

And for the record, some of the best advice I've gotten on this site has come from Gen 1 guys and no, I don't want them to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
M

MadRaptor65

Reaction score
Another brilliant Forrest Gump Gen 1 talking crap! Do you feel smart than me? Is it your duty to proof you are smarter than I am? Maybe you are just like one of those cry babies that needs a Safe place and a coloring book? Would that help you feel better?
Take your Tin Can comments over to the deserted Gen 1 forum and talk about how great your old Tin Can was in it's glory days!
The only thing ugly on my post is all you Gen 1 Buzzard's comments! You jealous guys need to buy some lottery tickets soooooo maybe you could win enough money to buy a Gen 2! This might be the cure to all of your hate!
And yes, this ******* will purchase what ever he wants and do with it how he pleases!

There is a troll name Aaron on here as well! Please take him with you! He is lost! He may need a friend to help him find his way home!