Disable Find Feature in FordPass App

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree. I thnk every 2 weeks it makes you authenticate no matter what. So a new password will force the issue.
Mine has been running for almost a year and it has not made me authenticate once. I say remove the truck from your account, change your password and then add it back.

Seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know this isn't ARF, but pics of girlfriend. :)

Contact Ford Performance.

Schmagagled

Reaction score
I did and it didn't work. What needs to happen is when you change your password, it needs to force all the other devices logged in to sign out and enter the new password.
She is logged into my account via the Ford Pass App on her iPhone.

Do a master reset on Sync and it kicks everybody off FordPass. Then you setup FordPass all over again with a different account name. I had to do this when I couldn't remember my password and had to call the FordPass people to get it sorted. Make sure you create a completely new account using a different email address.

S.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marry rich, avoid the shotgun weddings, life is then good with your Raptor.
Oh man! I did that once. She was loaded, ended up paying alimony to a multimillionaire, lovely CA! Freaking trust funds, lol.

But my old man always says, "you can marry more money in 5 minutes then you can make in a life time!"

Enough said, ha ha

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

johndjmix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank god the thief that stole my Raptor this morning didn't know to do a reset!

So i wake up today, eat some breakfast, feed my dog....then head out to go to work. As i walk out the door i click my fob and hear nothing. I look up, Raptor is gone. F**K!!!!

First thing i think, my office manager forgot to make the payment. Check the bank...its paid.

Its stolen. Spare key was hidden out of range to start it but somehow he found it. Stealing a car from the average dude...sucks, stealing a raptor from one of us desert guys....its like having a family member kidnapped.

So i pull up the ford pass app. See the location of it is a few towns over. I call the police and let them know. My buddy comes by and picks me up and we go towards the last location in ford pass. Thats when it updates and i see its moving. Ford pass only updates every 10 mins or so, so as we keep going to the location its at, when we get there its gone already. Then we get lucky...it updates and shows is only about 3 blocks from where we are. We go look...nothing...then we get really lucky, the thief must have turned around and came back as it drives right by us. We start tailing it and call police. Guy is going very slow, like 5 under the speed limit.

Police were there is about 4 minutes...awesome work by them...the police fly by us and the raptor goes to a dead end. The guy stops, and is taken from my truck at gun point.

This is where I get very very very lucky. There is no damage at all. Not a scratch. MPG indicator shows high, so we can tell he wasn't even beating on it. The only thing that he did was leave some fast food trash in a bag on the floor....and open my survival kit. Everything was there basically. (might be missing one or two things not sure yet).

Maybe he just wanted to drive a Raptor???

He had no corona symptoms, but i wanted to be safe...and the truck felt sleezy after all this, so, 4 hours of cleaning everything with isopropyl, its back to normal.
The lesson for all of our toys:
ALWAYS Make sure every vehicle you have has a GPS tracker in it. The fact the new trucks come with this really saved me from a lot of headaches. It was probably only gone about an hour!

--John