Digidiodes needs your truck!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Here recently I experimented with Digidiodes to see how good of a lighting resource they are. Bottom line, im impressed! Hector at digidiodes is very nice and an all around cool guy. I text him a good bit and recently suggested making a fog light kit for the Raptor. So his design team needs a Raptor to get sized up for a fog light kit. Oh and the 3x3 led pods going into the openings are insane! I have a set as back up and dust lights on TMX mounts and im impressed. They do use Cree leds and Ive had mine a month with zero problems running at night on the trails! Heres a pic or two
uploadfromtaptalk1377122640234.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1377122666212.jpg
These kits are crazy good value for money!

Okay heres the text I recieved telling me the location for sizing!

"Ok man... See if you can find us a raptor willing to get sized up in the San Diego, CA area. Preferably near San Marcos, CA or Escondido, CA"

Another text:

"Tell them the person willing to help from start to finish and possibly more than 1 fitting, gets a set including the lights"

Post here or PM me with your questions!

Hectors number is 951-624-0054

Thanks in advance guys!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
Gonna be the cheapest kit out there! Come on guys need a truck!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377142424652.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377142424652.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 48
OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
these need to be your reverse lights, lol...

Hahaha they kinda are, but I use them as dust lights when no one is real close. Soon they will have diffused amber.covers that will scatter light better

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Just got a text from Hector guys! Guess what? :D:D:D:D:D

"Tell them the person willing to help from start to finish and possibly more than 1 fitting, gets a set including the lights"

^^Text from Hector^^

Last edited:

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price seems decent (for what look to be Totrons), but is he offering any warranty? Personally I'd pay a few extra bucks for a forum vendor with a warranty.

ajstar89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys can use mine, I am in Orange County. 2013 blue supercrew, it would be a easy drive down. PM me for my phone number if you still need someone.