Gen2 fog light recommendations for clean fit and finish

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi all, I recently bought a really nice gen2 in magnetic grey (was a hard choice between that and performance blue but the near color match to fenders is what sold me on the grey)

Hoping to put some fog lights on soon and I’m a little disappointed with the fit and finish of most of the kits that I’m seeing. I’m sure these kits have great lights and perform amazing but I really want to find something that fits perfectly into the openings on the stock bumper. It doesn’t have to have a bezel but should look like it was made for the raptor instead of just fitted to it and made to work.

Most of what Im seeing just looks like 3 hanging cubes, a cheap Amazon special, or a bezel that has 1/2” gaps and or doesn’t fit standard cubes cleanly.

Any suggestions for a good kit that is going to look like it was meant for the truck and fits perfectly? Please include links or pics!

Thanks all!

Check out our Triple Fog Light Kits here. We actually manufacturer our brackets under our KR Off-Road brand right here on Long Island. Made from stainless steel, powder coated black and have a lifetime warranty.

Each of our kits includes our harness which everybody RAVES about as it's so simple to use.

They fit in the opening nicely and give you some adjustments. They don't stick out past the opening like some kits and just look good.

Here is a Gen2 we did yesterday at our shop (we also offer installations if you are ever down here on Long Island)

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-f-150/2017-f-150-raptor/fog-lights/

Use coupon code RAPTORFORUM and you'll save 10% on the entire kit for being a forum member.

On this Raptor we did yesterday we did a Baja Designs Kit, but another popular light are the Diode Dynamics (we have some installs scheduled this week for a Diode kit on a Gen2 as well... lots of Raptors in the shop this week)

1689781605949.png

1689781611932.png

Here are some other examples of Gen2 trucks with our kit

Brackets14.jpg

Brackets13.jpg

Brackets10.jpg

E Daddy Dog

Reaction score
The rigid radiance setup I got from SPV was easy to install and I think it looks great. Brackets were versatile and allowed for plenty of positioning. The radiance scene is bright as hell. I’m happy with the look.

Attachments

• IMG_1002.jpeg
    IMG_1002.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2456.jpeg
    IMG_2456.jpeg
    391.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0950.jpeg
    IMG_0950.jpeg
    289.6 KB · Views: 22

Smokyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went a bit different route as I like a cleaner look with lights behind the grill….so I ordered grill pattern bumper inserts from Amazon and mounted a set of Diode Dynamics SSC2 behind them. I wanted DRLs I could run day or night and they fit the mission perfectly. They’re nearly invisible when not in use.

IMG-5013.jpg

V/R
Smokey

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here are some kits we recently did last week

Baja Designs
Photo Jul 18 2023, 1 49 18 PM.jpg

Diode Dynamics
Photo Jul 20 2023, 12 15 15 PM.jpg

And another Diode Dynamics
Photo Jul 21 2023, 1 13 06 PM (1).jpg

The Diode Dynamics are popular nowadays because of the amber back-lighting you can get with them