Differences between 2010-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello,

I am starting to do some research on buying a used raptor. I'm having some trouble finding what, if any, differences there are from between the 2010-2014 models. May you guys point out a few off the major differences between the different years? Also, does the 4 door have a shorter bed length than the "2" door? Or do they all have the 5 1/2' bed, no matter how many doors.

Thanks for your help! Any other pointers on things to be on the lookout for when searching for a used Raptor are appreciated!

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My buddy had a 10, I've had a 12 and a 14. I have the G2 now. The beds are the same. The main difference is some Early 10's have the 5.4 engine. The rest have 6.2's. There are a few for sale now and now is probably the best time to pick one up due to alot being traded in for the G2. Check out this forum daily in the for sale threads.
Good luck, welcome to frf.
Any year you buy, trust me, you will love it. If you can find someone on frf that lives near you they'd be happy to help you scope out a truck your interested in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter